trax

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

zak_godsell

trax

Post by zak_godsell »

anybody going.i will be there in the old banger trying to improve on my 0-60 time from last year
Igor

Re: trax

Post by Igor »

yeah i'm going \:D/

should go up as a convoy. i'm only in ciren
trind1985

Post by trind1985 »

yeah ill be coming up with mr lovegor. :lol: wouldn't mind a track session either :lol:
Igor

Post by Igor »

trind1985 wrote:yeah ill be coming up with mr lovegor. :lol: wouldn't mind a track session either :lol:

its lovgor not lovegor :wink:
Speedy

Post by Speedy »

date / location?
tonigmr2 wrote:Fear me, for I am watching :clown:
zak_godsell

Post by zak_godsell »

silverstone 2/09/07
Last edited by zak_godsell on Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

Usually absolutely packed with a variety of chavwagons. :D Do you want to arrange an official IMOC presence? (I'm not going but can do that if you like).

T
Igor

Post by Igor »

tonigmr2 wrote:Usually absolutely packed with a variety of chavwagons. :D Do you want to arrange an official IMOC presence? (I'm not going but can do that if you like).

T

might be a good idea depending on how many IMOCers are going.

what did you have in mind?
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

Just booking a 'stand' or similar.
T
Igor

Post by Igor »

who's going from imoc so far

1 - zak_godsell
2 - Igor
3 - trind1984

add your name to the list if your coming :thumleft:
Big Jim

Post by Big Jim »

yea im gunner be there but im on the modified evolution stand with another mr2. but come and say hi :D :D
zak_godsell

Post by zak_godsell »

it was a long day i arrived at about 8am and left at 4pm.not a bad show though i do think it was smaller this year.it was a shame the bugatti did not turn up.the gumball drivers should have their cars taken of them.they could not drive them at all and i do not think one of them beat my 0-6o time :lol: .that included lambos,3 big red fiats,3 porkas including a carrera gt.i did improve on my time of 5.14 from last year,i got it down to 4.45s on my last go :D,worst was 4.76s which was my first run
Igor

Post by Igor »

zak_godsell wrote:it was a long day i arrived at about 8am and left at 4pm.not a bad show though i do think it was smaller this year.it was a shame the bugatti did not turn up.the gumball drivers should have their cars taken of them.they could not drive them at all and i do not think one of them beat my 0-6o time :lol: .that included lambos,3 big red fiats,3 porkas including a carrera gt.i did improve on my time of 5.14 from last year,i got it down to 4.45s on my last go :D,worst was 4.76s which was my first run

nice mate. i didnt see you there #-o

nice times though :thumleft:
Mikey P MR2

Post by Mikey P MR2 »

Zak i watched you do the 4.45 run was very impressed as was my friend (who drives a lotus) and didnt think that a modded mr2 turbo could beat his 5 second 0 to 60.
zak_godsell

Post by zak_godsell »

cheers,it is good to know someone of here watched me do it.just in case there are any non believers out there.i was very happy to get such consistant times,it hopefully means not all of them were a fluke.only thing i did on the day to the car was to drop the rear tyres down to 20psi :D
carzfookinfast

Post by carzfookinfast »

i watched your runs very impressed your launch looked real smooth really dissapointed with gumballers obviously cant drive 4 s#it only one that beat u was the atom did u see the rear engined caddy that was quick
zak_godsell

Post by zak_godsell »

good launch down to many trips to the pod.i did not see the caddy but my mates said it was in the 4,s aswell :shock:

Return to “Past Events”