Football Manager 2010

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Martian_333

Football Manager 2010

Post by Martian_333 »

I think this game proves that time travel is possible, got it yesterday as a late xmas present and thought "have a quick game" at 10pm while the missus went to bed for an early night, well that quick game turned into "hey wtf is getting light outside" oh **** its 7.30am experience in what seemed to be about 1 hours worth of gaming time.

](*,) :thumleft:

what confused me most is only got pre-season out of the way and about 5 league games :lol:
GTS GAV

Re: Football Manager 2010

Post by GTS GAV »

lol funny stuff, no what you mean loved that game to much im banned on playing,buying,or watching it by the mises lmfao they hav a rehab centre in amsterdam for it at the same place as they treat the geeks on world of war craft :eye:
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Seriously addictive, might dig out champ manager 3 for a laugh and sign a few old skool players... Used to spend hours on it! Schmeichel, carlos, blanc, stam, thuram, overmars, davids,denilson, zola, batistuta.. That was my cheat team :thumleft: They were the days :lol:
GTS GAV

Post by GTS GAV »

i always used to take over other teams an build up a savage teams for next to nothing :thumleft:
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Yeah or take over a 3rd division team, add a new manager, sell all your crap to them for millions and make them rich, buy the best players and fly up the leagues..
Martian_333

Post by Martian_333 »

Ok here's the history:

Took over Bradford City (they seemed like they had good potential with such great support) got sacked (nothing work, I tried every single formation and replaced most of the team) ended up with Ilkstone Town ( :lol: ) and still losing.

Any tips????? I used to be good at CM!!!! FN whats happened to me since, obviously too bloomin old now :lol:

If you fellas still play it, take on a lower league club, bloomin difficult!!!

....and you say division 3, try Blue Square north :thumleft:

Return to “Games Consoles”