Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Munnsy

Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Post by Munnsy »

Just wondering if anyone was up for another imoc rolling road day up with charlie at surrey rolling road??
If i can get enough interest and an idea of numbers and dates would you guys be interested??

Also, to save people messing around like the last one, if your serious enough i think i will try the deposit route, this way i know people are commited and charlie at surrey rolling road wont have a wasted day due to some guys commiting but then not turning up.

I apreciate peoples plans can change, however its not fair on charlie if like last time we were due around 10/12 cars and then only 4/6 turn up.

Let me know your thoughts and i will get in touch with charlie if enough interest

:thumleft:

dave

Officially booked for 18TH
10Am Start

Payment Details,

If everyone attending please place a 15 pound non refundable depsoit into my papal
[email protected]
Please send as a gift, as then paypal charges dont apply :thumleft:

Last Payment DATE 9TH JULY Any applicants that want to participate but dont pay by the 9th will have to take the chance of there being a possible space on the day
I have made latest payment due on the 9th, as this then gives me a chance to transfer the funds into my account (5 days or more) ready to draw on the day

If you could within the paypal leave your username and real name, i can then make a list of people payed up for the event.
If you have any worries about leaving me the money please rest assure im a genuine member and have been on here for quite a while now, you have nothing to worry about i promise :mrgreen:

Deposit is non refundable, this is due to previous events being drmamtically decreased in numbers due to members not turning up, hence showing your commitment through the deposit.

I will draw the money out of paypal before the event, and on the day will pay your deposits, and you will then pay the difference dependent on numbers etc.
Again any further queries, feel free to mail me etc :thumleft:

ALL CARS NOW INVITED TO BRING A LITTLE VARIETY TO THE DAY, FWD RWD ALL VERY WELCOME, LETS GET TO WORK AND GET A FULL DAY IN GUYS :mrgreen:

Dave

Official list

1. Munnsy (PAID)
2. cantfindausername (PAID)
3. nikaiyo (paid)
4. locky96 Paying on day due to mapping
5. Marf (PAID)
6. tubby_mr2 (PAID)
7. wadeski (PAID)
8.dai21t (PAID)
9.ashman (PAID)
10. Olly.Dent (PAID)
11. Dan Cash 350z (PAID)
12. Toxo (PAID)
13.Steve Hammatt IS200 (PAID)
14. t-bar89 (PAID) 1St to run

15. liamdavies (PAID)
16. Warren Hill Focus ST REF TOXO (PAID)
17.Warren Hill Lexus IS200 Supercharged REF TOXO (PAID)
18.RyanRs Paying on day due to mapping
19. Poss friend of mine will def confirm asap
20.liamdavies Dad 300ZX (PIAD)
Last edited by Munnsy on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:39 pm, edited 33 times in total.
Munnsy

Re: Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Post by Munnsy »

Just had reply from charlie, he sent the following :thumleft:

Hi Dave,

Currently the 4th , 11th and 18th July are available.

£35 a car over 10 cars, max 20

Regards,

Charlie

let me know guys and i can get the ball rolling :mrgreen:
dave
cantfindausername

Re: Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Post by cantfindausername »

18th July would be good. :thumleft:
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
nikaiyo

Post by nikaiyo »

Deffo mate

Any date should be good for me :thumleft:

Deposit seems a good idea, after less than half showing up last time :evil:
Nick86

Post by Nick86 »

i'll be up for this. any of the stated dates should be ok for me.
Marf

Post by Marf »

Count me in Dave :thumleft:

Any of those dates is good for me
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

ok if we say the 18th, that way everyone has a little time to move plans around if needed,
If thats all ok with you guys then i will get this moved over to events?? :thumleft:

dave
Marf

Post by Marf »

Works for me, thats just after payday \:D/
cantfindausername

Sounds good. I'll be back off holiday by then... and will defo have the car as going to get it tomorrow. :thumleft:
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

Officially booked now guys, will be in touch regarding payment deposit etc once ive decided how to do this :-k lol

Get your names down :mrgreen:
Marf

Post by Marf »

1. Munnsy
2. cantfindausername
3. nikaiyo
4. Nick86
5. Marf

8)
cantfindausername

1. Munnsy
2. cantfindausername - possibly (Need to check a few things with my tuner before I can confirm)
3. nikaiyo
4. Nick86
5. Marf
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
Marf

Post by Marf »

Dave, what do you reckon to advertising this on the other two MR2 focused forums to try and drum up some more interest?
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Post by Scott Barton »

Moving over to the Events section now that the 18th July is confirmed. I will also edit the title Dave to reflect the date.
:thumleft:
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

Dave, what do you reckon to advertising this on the other two MR2 focused forums to try and drum up some more interest?

Yeah sounds good bud :thumleft:
As long as everyone else is up for it??
Not sure how im going to do it though as im not officially a member on oc etc :-k

Let me know matey :thumleft:

Come on guys i want atleast 12/15 cars this time, should be great :mrgreen:
Marf

Post by Marf »

I'll stick a post up on the MR2OC if you like, I'm a member over there. :)

What did you wanna do about deposits etc?
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

Not entirely sure to be honest,
I have a paypal account etc,
was thinking a deposit via paypal, you pay the full amount on the day, then i refund your deposits??

Not sure how to approach this, but need deposits as a gaurantee that people wont bu88er about like the last one ](*,)

Any suggestions greatful :thumleft:
Marf

Post by Marf »

Hmm I'm not too sure either, the only thing about using paypal is they'll take 4% on both transactions :-k
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

yeah valid point,
perhaps send me cash, or postal order etc, then ill bring it at the event, and will re-imberse everyone there on the day??
cantfindausername

You can sent upto and including £15 as a gift and it is fee free. :thumleft:
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***

Return to “Past Events”