PS3 Driving games

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Ed

PS3 Driving games

Post by Ed »

What do people think is the best driving game on the PS3? Which one do you play online with the most?
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Tiny

Re: PS3 Driving games

Post by Tiny »

What do you mean by driving though?

IE simulation like Grid and GT5 or driving like as in Burnout?

Personally i love playing burnout its a fantastic game which never gets old
Ed

Post by Ed »

Hmmm, not sure. I used to love playing GT on the PS2 but I'm not buying GT5 untill the full release comes out. I have F1 Championship edition but was wandering what other games were out there similar to GT 4 or 5 that offer excellent playability both for single player and online.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.
blue2

Post by blue2 »

Ferrari challenge, this is a game I slated when I got it, however Ive been playing it a lot recently and its really grown on me. Its a really good sim, I play with all assists off and its bloody difficult.
My second fave is GRID, love this game for the crashes and the competative ai.
GT5 is good for driving physics but the music and crashes suck majorly.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Guess I might give Grid a go.

Ekona

Post by Ekona »

Make sure you play the demo first: I love Forza2 and (to a lesser extent) GT5, but couldn't get on with the GRID physics engine at all. It just felt completely unrealistic and rubbish to me.

Return to “Games Consoles”