Coast 2 Coast Motorsport - Help

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Kenny-Boost

Coast 2 Coast Motorsport - Help

Post by Kenny-Boost »

Has anyone had any dealings with them?

Address:
Coast 2 Coast Motorsport Ltd
Fox Street Garage
Fox Street
Congleton
CW12 1RF

Phone: 01260 277 090
E-mail: [email protected]

My friend has had a lot of dealings with them and a few months back bought a stroker kit and cams and such from them for his 4G63 Rebuild for his EVO, basically they offered to build the engine so he sent down his engine and the stroker kit and cams and everything back down to them, and has been chasing them for weeks now due to no contact.

Eventually found out by calling the garage next door that the guy seems to have disappeared?! ... a quick check on the lancer register suggests he's not the only one looking for these people

Its a long way to go to investigate the problem and my mates pretty upset as i'm sure you can imagine!

The ideal situation is if there is a genuine reason they have not been available and the engine is still safe and being built, however if this isn't the case then really all my mate wants is his parts back and we'll put it together ourselves! we've completely stripped and rebuild this car, replacing every nut bolt and bush and uprating everything as we go and were just waiting for the engine to come back to put the thing back together!

Any help is appreciated guys :)
ancient mariner

Re: Coast 2 Coast Motorsport - Help

Post by ancient mariner »

heyup mate,only a few miles from congleton,so wouldn't mind calling round there in person,if it would help.paul.
Kenny-Boost

Re: Coast 2 Coast Motorsport - Help

Post by Kenny-Boost »

it would REALLY help, my mate is heart broken Mark will know exactly who's engine it is, its a pearl green block running a samuri stroker kit and cams (if its been built)

i'm really feeling bad for my mate, guy works 2 jobs so he can build this car and this guy has royally screwed him over and now it looks like he's going to have to sell this EVO with no engine!

He's chased the owners of the garage who've said that basically the guy from coast 2 coast has been clearing the garage of worthy parts.

Hoping someone knows the guys in question ... i'm not sure what my mate can do from here, court or police or something?!

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”