Rev 3+ rear indicator lense

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

mark_1992

Rev 3+ rear indicator lense

Post by mark_1992 »

Hi I recently bought a rev3 rear light with the indicator lense broken, and I'm looking to replace the lense but can't find the part, anybody know where I could find just the lense? It's the drivers side light I need, thanks! :D
Nic

Re: Rev 3+ rear indicator lense

Post by Nic »

Is it the lens in the main lighting unit or the triangular corner piece that is broken?

Toyota don't sell the main lenses separately (only the complete light assembly), but they do sell the triangular corner lenses separately.

Nic
[email protected]
MR2 Rev 3 GT Turbo
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

It's the main Amber indicator lens Nic, the sealed one he needs as its smashed, the red tail/brake/fog lenses and corner are fine.
craig

Post by craig »

You'll need another Rev 3 light cluster to remove the lense and bond it onto the one you've bought. The indicator lense is not avail separately.
Angpozzuto

Post by Angpozzuto »

If you're after just the indicator lens i think ive got a pair of clear lenses in the garage i don't need
mark_1992

Post by mark_1992 »

Yeah it's just the indicator lense that I need like gullzter said, ( hiya mate ) :D

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”