Red Tubby - dartford

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Bumble-bee

Re: Red Tubby - dartford

Post by Bumble-bee »

I saw one that colour! Was English thought so weren't you and they were no fun!!

And thanks man im having problems with it at the moment :( and the exhaust is alright I thought I might have been a mongoose one the way it's set out but so rusted I couldn't tell :')
pkmr2

Post by pkmr2 »

Nice looking cars lads I'll be on the lookout.

See you soon Rob :thumleft:
danjama

Post by danjama »

Bumble-bee wrote:I saw one that colour! Was English thought so weren't you and they were no fun!!

And thanks man im having problems with it at the moment :( and the exhaust is alright I thought I might have been a mongoose one the way it's set out but so rusted I couldn't tell :')

What problems are you having mate? I've got an annoying cold start issue which i cant solve!
Rob66

Post by Rob66 »

pkmr2 wrote:Nice looking cars lads I'll be on the lookout.

See you soon Rob :thumleft:

Yes see you in Eastbourne if not before :thumleft:
Rob66

Post by Rob66 »

danjama wrote:
Bumble-bee wrote:I saw one that colour! Was English thought so weren't you and they were no fun!!

What problems are you having mate? I've got an annoying cold start issue which i cant solve!

Bumble bee

If you need Mongoose decat pipe I have a new one in the garage mate. :eye:
Last edited by Rob66 on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob66

Post by Rob66 »

danjama wrote:

Danjama,

There is a decent garage in Worthing with an ex mr2 turbo owner mechanic who is pretty spot on, has sorted a few minor issues for me only about an hour from tunnel. Let me know if would like details.
danjama

Post by danjama »

Hi mate Worthing is very far from me but I could maybe tie it into a trip to Brighton or something. So yes please send over the details :thumleft:
Rob66

Post by Rob66 »

Hi Dan

I have sent you a PM

Return to “Spotted”