[FINALIZED] 96 White Rev3 GT Tbar Turbo £3500 cash sale before the end of the month

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

whitetrash

Re: [FINALIZED] 96 White Rev3 GT Tbar Turbo £3500 cash sale before the end of the month

Post by whitetrash »

Will pm you now
Got Boost?!
oddshoes

Re: [FINALIZED] 96 White Rev3 GT Tbar Turbo £3500 cash sale before the end of the month

Post by oddshoes »

I have replied :)
oddshoes

Post by oddshoes »

Edited title to show the option of the without the Enkei alloys but with stock ones on!
sidewaysbanter

Post by sidewaysbanter »

If you still have this in a month, I'll come and see it and we can talk money :D (need to wait on my house sale completing :( )
oddshoes

Post by oddshoes »

sidewaysbanter wrote:If you still have this in a month, I'll come and see it and we can talk money :D (need to wait on my house sale completing :( )

Hi there

If I do still have her in a months time you are more than welcome to come and have a look and we can talk and see if your willing to meet me on a price

Dave :D
oddshoes

Post by oddshoes »

I have a set of stock 15inch alloys that I could put on her and remove the aftermarket 16 inch Enkei Alloys to lower the price to £3250

I don't think that's a bad price for a late revision 3 turbo imported in 2007 and has some nice good modifications as well as a healthy maintenance and paperwork record. I can often get 300 - 320ish miles from a tank of fuel with my normal driving, regular services with good oil the last done only a few weeks ago using 5/50w fully sys motorsport oil and a genuine Toyota oil filter.
If you where to buy the mods like I have done you can spend the value of buying a good unmodified rev3+ turbo again and all you have to do is get the IBC Gizzmo set up and you will be seeing 300bhp.

I have replied to all txts and emails but to be honest I would prefer to speak to people as that show more genuine interest to me. I am contactable now as some of you might know I have just recently lost my dad and his funeral was yesturday
Demon A

Post by Demon A »

Is 3250 as is out of the question?

Sorry to hear about your recent loss as well. Hope you and the family are ok.
oddshoes

Post by oddshoes »

Demon A wrote:
Sorry to hear about your recent loss as well. Hope you and the family are ok.

Thank you for your words :)

Demon A wrote:
Is 3250 as is out of the question?

But as for your offer I will be clear to you and everyone else there's a clue in the title £3750 OVNO or £3250 ONO without alloys

in the words of the x factor judges
I going to have to say..... No
Demon A

Post by Demon A »

There's no need for sarcasm mate I just asked a question.

Glws. Thanks for clearing that up.
oddshoes

Post by oddshoes »

Demon A wrote:There's no need for sarcasm mate I just asked a question.

Glws. Thanks for clearing that up.

Sorry if you though I was being sarcastic, I have had enough of chancers and time wasters offering stupidly low amounts of money, your offer of £3250 which isn't actually that stupidly low really... its just the title description is quite clear I thought! I was just reaffirming what I am after, I know its a buyers market at the moment and I am not going to move on what I want.

Sorry to offend tho
afennell
IMOC Organiser

Post by afennell »

i hope she goes to a good home mate.
oddshoes

Post by oddshoes »

afennell wrote:i hope she goes to a good home mate.

cheers dude :thumleft:

if someone was to turn up with £3500 before the end of the month I will let her go..... and the suspension noise will be sorted too :D
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was orangejunkie

Return to “MR2s for Sale”