[FINALIZED] MR2 Turbo Rev2 For Sale £1700 ovno (PRICE REDUCED FOR XMAS!)

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

notroubleclubber

MR2 Turbo Rev2 For Sale £1700 ovno (PRICE REDUCED FOR XMAS!)

Post by notroubleclubber »

Hi.
Im currently thinking of selling my tubby due to it not being used and also i got a baby on the way so would be used even less!!!

Where do i start?

Its red in colour and ive fitted 17" alloys all round (not staggered) and ive also got good condition standard 15`s with good tyres to go on it too.
Its recently had a new clutch fitted by Pacific Works and i bought the clutch brand new. Its an exedy clutch.
I also got the pacific boys to check it out and they could only find a few niggly things wrong with it such as a leaking hose which was sorted. It was also recommended a new rocker cover gasket and dizzy seal.
Its a t bar model and i have the tbar roof bags as well as some blinds for the winter.
Ive also recently had a new bronze tint windscreen fitted as the old one had a crack in it. The windows now all match.
Ive fitted rev3 lights to it and the old exhaust has been replaced with a custom twin 4" exhaust which is not very loud at all!!!
Its got a brand new millenium style steering wheel and 3 gauges (inc boost) where the stereo goes.
The tax has just ran out but MOT is till May 2010. Im the legal owner with log book and mot. Ive also got receipts for a new temp sender that i replaced and the clutch. Unfortuantely i didnt get a receipt for the work done at Pacific but im sure the lads would confirm what i say with a simple phone call if they can remember me!!!
There is no rust what i can see whatsoever and the car runs great at 1bar using a mbc. Its got a standard recirc dump valve on it now as pacific recommended removing the d.v that was on it. Its also got a hks air filter.
It has 79k on the clock and the clocks have been converted to mph.
It pulls really well and ran back and forth from essex fine.

Not so good things:
I think its only right to mention the bad things which arent so bad as they can be sorted but its best to be honest.
The paintwork needs a good mop as its faded in places. The os front wing has a very small blemish on the lip where someone has burnt through while buffing it. Its about an inch wide and quarter inch high so not much at all but thought id mention it.
The gearbox is a bit notchy going from 4th to 3rd. All other gears are fine and its only occassionally it can get caught. I just go from 4th to 2nd then 3rd without lifting clutch or just 4th to 2nd if need be. It goes up through the gears fine. Im probably making this sound worse than it is!!!

Everything else is fine, no ecu codes etc etc and car runs great!!

The logbook has just got MR2 on it rather than Turbo but ive heard this is a common import thing.

Right time for some pics:

Ive described all the faults i can find. Im only selling as its not going to get used at all once the baby comes.

Im after a rover coupe turbo or something bigger but quick like a scooby or something.

Cash wise ive been told its worth £2k but as its the recession and i hate seeing it just sat on the driveway id say £1800 ovno
Last edited by notroubleclubber on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pistol pete

Re: [FINALIZED] MR2 Turbo Rev2 For Sale £1700 ovno (PRICE REDUCED FOR XMAS!)

Post by pistol pete »

i got my bike and ST24 up for sale currently

when they sell i will be looking for something with a turbo but not decided what ey.. i will let you know as soon as they have sold if you still have it i will be interested

pete
notroubleclubber

Im in no rush to sell it as baby not due till June but its currently untaxed so unused. Thats killing me as im in two minds to tax it and use it till then or until it sells but if it was to sell then id rather it go sooner rather than later if that makes sense!
bluesmoke

Post by bluesmoke »

Give me a shout if you end up deciding to break it, as I'm in the market for a rolling shell with all wiring and dash/glass/body panels.

Otherwise good luck with the sale, looks a nice example :)
notroubleclubber

def wont break it - id rather keep it as its a good motor.

It is a smart motor, like i said just needs a good mop as red is a little pinkish.
JimmyTheKosh

Post by JimmyTheKosh »

Sounds luverly too, if its the one i saw go past me a while ago :thumleft:
notroubleclubber

If i can sell by the weekend then i will let it go for £1700 as ive seen the car i want!
notroubleclubber

bumping this - had a few emails but not one person to look!!!

1st person to see and test drive it will have it!

Im thinking if it doesnt go by jan then im gonna tax and keep it myself for a bit of fun!
notroubleclubber

bump again
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”