Azz

Re: FORZA 3

Post by Azz »

My artwork makes any car look amazing so I don't care lol

toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

The stills are only so good - it's when you see this stuff in motion that it makes your jaw drop.
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

azz how much time do you spend doing that???
i spend 1/2 hour and mu car just looks like something out fast and furious ](*,)
Azz

Post by Azz »

Go to my store front and check out my Vinals, a lot of people are buying the V pistons and I have the piston heads one as well (Using my pistons as they are better lol). each piston is 285 layers (4 hours as its out of my head)

This is the rotor in the pic below being put together (Helps when you have a 12ft TV lol)

This is my latest boredom effort (3 hours)... (8000 CR if you want one)
Azz

Post by Azz »

Another 29,000 CR in :mrgreen:

here are a few examples...

monkeyra
Premium Member

Post by monkeyra »

What can you spend the credits on?
SW20 Rev1 Supercharged 2GR-FE Powered Trackday Car.
Azz

Post by Azz »

Cars, upgrades & the Auction House
Azz

Post by Azz »

Just done another, People are buying these like mad!!!

3000 CR
monkeyra
Premium Member

Post by monkeyra »

I must be missing something, how on earth do you create these? There are some wicked designs on the shop, but are they all made with the clunky in-game editor?
SW20 Rev1 Supercharged 2GR-FE Powered Trackday Car.
Azz

Post by Azz »

Yup, every single one is made by manipulating shapes and gradients to make what ever you desire!
dazzz

Post by dazzz »

Damn good game.

Multiplayer has been ruined though and if they don't update it soon i can see a lot of old skool forza buffs putting it down.

Shame on you Turn 10, Che C and Dan G. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to not let the player load setups from the game lobby should be fired. I really don't understand why you would do this.

Multiplayer was such a good format on F2, but now... i hope you get shivved.
dazzz

Post by dazzz »

Also anyone that uses BT broadband with the home hub 2.0 are screwed for online racing.

Damn you BT, you're expensive and you give crap service, anyone who wants to play games online... switch provider.

F U BT
RobCrezz

Post by RobCrezz »

dazzz wrote:Also anyone that uses BT broadband with the home hub 2.0 are screwed for online racing.

Damn you BT, you're expensive and you give crap service, anyone who wants to play games online... switch provider.

F U BT

Why?

Dont you just open up the ports for xbox live like other routers?
mattymr2

Post by mattymr2 »

wheres the nissan GTR?????? and whys the 1995 mr2 gt turbo got horrible black side strips??

other than that its a brilliant game :thumleft:
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

mattymr2 wrote:whys the 1995 mr2 gt turbo got horrible black side strips??

Probably based on the USDM one - they were still getting Rev2's in 1995.
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
dazzz

Post by dazzz »

Normally...on any other router. Xbox live is usually fine with upnp. PS3 can be funny.

BT home hub has some sort of problem with the firmware. when actually in a multiplayer room, during the race the router will power cycle hence losing connection to the game.

Firmware 8.1.H.G, the latest is no good.

You need to get your hands on Trial firmware 8.1.H.J..( forza compat)...However this is not easy, try ringing BT and not getting through to some f'ing Rtard B1tch, probably in the middle of the f'ing Congo.

F U BT.

I rang BT, i explained everything as clear as a bell to Amrita, she told me if i went home from work and reset my hub to default stettings, then ring them back, they would be able to upload the new firmware direct to my hub. I asked them to make a note on the system about our conversation so that it would be easier when i call back.

I went home, reset to default settings, rang them back spoke to somone other r'tard who said my hub would upgrade on its own in the middle of the night to the latest firmware 8.1.H.G.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

You've made me sneak off from work to reset my router to recieve the firmware i already had. I explained it all again in detail, this time she had no idea what i was talking about. I said go and get your F'ing boss you slag.
10 mins later, literally. she comes back and tells me the update won't be out for a couple months but my router will update itself when it does. I explain this is no good for me then guess what, line goes dead, i've been cut off.

F U BT. F U

Only option is to buy an other router which is compat and future proofed, i've found one but it's another 60 quid on top.

I pay £10/mnth for phone line from bt. £29/mnth for up to 8mb broadband, i only get 3.5 mbps dwn and 448 kbps up at the best of times eg 3.30 am. Total of approx £40/mnth for internet access.

Here is my solution.

Fck bt off and not pay the bill, contract is due to end jan 3 2010.

I've just ordered Virgin 20mb for £25/mnth. They come to install the cable then fck off. A saving of £180 per year and a connection 5 times faster than this bull$h1t bt are giving me.

F*ck you BT i hope you go bust and your kids get scurvy.

Nearly ruined Forza 3 for me you mother f*ckers. F U.

and also trying to charge my gran extra because she doesn't understand about direct debits and has always paid her bills at the post office on time, every month, for the past 50 years she has been with BT.

F*ck you BT, you piece of xxxx,

Thank you, Goodnight.
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

Maybe she hung up because you called her a slag?
dazzz

Post by dazzz »

I didn't actually call her a slag. I'm always ultra polite on the phone as this gets you further.

Anyway she wouldn't of understood what it meant anyway.
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

:lol:

Thick slag ;)
steve

Post by steve »

dazzz wrote:Damn good game.

Multiplayer has been ruined though and if they don't update it soon i can see a lot of old skool forza buffs putting it down.

Shame on you Turn 10, Che C and Dan G. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to not let the player load setups from the game lobby should be fired. I really don't understand why you would do this.

Multiplayer was such a good format on F2, but now... i hope you get shivved.

they are sorting the tune problem :D just hope they let you open public rooms and change all the settings like forza2 rather than the crappy hopper thing...

private/invite rooms are fine if everyone is online though

Return to “Games Consoles”