[FINALIZED] Mk1b G Reg 1990 For Sale

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

DevaMR2

Mk1b G Reg 1990 For Sale

Post by DevaMR2 »

Hi everyone,

The time has come where I've got to sell my red 1990 sunroof mk1. It's been a really good car and my wife still uses it everyday to go to work in. I've got a new car on the way and need to make room for it.

It's MOT'd until 17th Feb 2010 and taxed until the end of November this year. It's got loads of service history with it, mainly from Toyota and I've got every MOT certificate since 2000. It's had six previous keepers and has done 84975 miles.

I've owned it since June 2006 and since then I've had Toyota change the coolant twice (once in in November 2006 and again in February of this year). It had a 'C' service and timing belt change at Toyota in November 2006 and since then I've bought minor odds and sods for it (air filters etc). It had two new rear brake calipers, rear discs and pads fitted in February this year for the MOT (the handbrake wasn't effective enough). I bought a new exhaust rear section from Kwik Fit in 2007, this is blowing a little bit.

It had part of the rear half resprayed in 2006 following some vandalism (couldn't afford the whole car to be done). The whole car could really do with a respray though as it's looking a tad tired. All four arches have a varying level of rust on them though, so all these would need sorting out as would the front corner valances. There is also some laquer peel on the bonnet.

Incidentally, I have bought both new front Toyota wings and the two front corner valance pieces but not sprayed or fitted any of them. The new owner would have first dibs on these, otherwise I'll be selling them separately on here later, along with some other bits and bobs (inc genuine supercharger alloys, Toyota decals etc).

So all in all it's pretty decent but does need some work doing to it. The stereo is a Sony one that you can plug an ipod into, this is available by negotiation. However, the speakers are crap and need changing.

I'm sure I've forgotten something, so any questions please just ask. Need a quick sale so looking for (reduced price) £350. :(

All the photos were taken yesterday and are shown in it's unwashed / unpolished condition so you can see what you're getting (and I'm too lazy ;) )

My number is 07801 708828. Please call after 4.45pm on weekdays or anytime at weekends as I have a really poor signal at work.

Cheers, Andy.

Last edited by DevaMR2 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DevaMR2

Re: [FINALIZED] Mk1b G Reg 1990 For Sale

Post by DevaMR2 »

First offer of £350 gets the car. I need the space.

A bit of further info available here http://www.mr2mk1club.com/forum/viewtop ... =36&t=2717
DevaMR2

Post by DevaMR2 »

Car is now provisionally sold.
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”