[FINALIZED] white 95 gts t bar turbo- pics added

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

peterc

white 95 gts t bar turbo- pics added

Post by peterc »

fOR SALE. 65000mls. Described by luke skywalker as one of the cleanest he had worked on ( hope thats ok mentioning you luke :lol: ). extras fitted, 91 toms split rims 7s and 8s with 225 and 245 tyres. lowered with eibach springs new front bilsteins. blue leds with white speedhut dials. original leather seats as new with NO SCUFFS AT ALL!. Aftermarket i/c.TB downpipe and Berk exhaust. manual boost control set at 15 with white pillar gauge to match dials. new radiator fitted 2006. oil, dist,filters etc . Rev 5 spoiler.uk clear sidelights. Open modified sidevents. Apart from this car is standard
I am selling because i need the garage space and i will not leave this car in the open. The car has only been driven on dry summer days by me and is beautiful.
Any inspection of course welcomed.
All original pieces seats ,wheels,spoiler ,side vents etc included in sale.
Believe it or not i dont have many pics . think theres a couple in my profile somewhere,but this car really needs to be seen close up. I am in Essex and am looking for nearest offer to £4500. Thanks Peter
Last edited by peterc on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mattross1313

Re: [FINALIZED] white 95 gts t bar turbo- pics added

Post by mattross1313 »

YHPM :)
peterc

Post by peterc »

Cambelt was done when imported in 2004. the first owner here only had it a short while about 6 mhs i think. milage then when imported was 46 or 49000 miles i think. but i phoned the importers just to check on the car before i bought it anyway . just to confirm what the owner was telling me.
bodywork is good i am extremely picky obv a few tiny chips around. .absolutely no rust whatsoever i hardly use the car and only drive on sunny days to work 14miles and back occasionally. i am 50 yrs old by the way! Car runs wonderful is a little loud because of the decat and berk but i like it.It really does go like a rocket no noises everything works as it should..
there is a subwoofer? mounted with an amp? behind the pass seat not sure of these things with new speakers fitted .this was done by prev owner.Car has cat 1 alarm has worked perfect since the day i bought the car
sutton

Post by sutton »

Pictures are worth a 1000 words mate, get some good ones will make your sale so much easier as the pictures in your garage are not the best, sounds like a good example. Good luck with the sale :thumleft:

Chris
Yellow Rev 3 Turbo
peterc

Post by peterc »

yes being lazy .i just know the first person round will buy it. will get some up.Thanks
sutton

Post by sutton »

Yellow Rev 3 Turbo
peterc

Post by peterc »

Sutton.Appreciated Thankyou.
HighwayStar

Post by HighwayStar »

Hiya Peter.
Not interested myself... my n/a just keeps going (I'm touching wood as I type.. err, the tree sort). Just wanted to say good luck with your sale. That's a very good looking car.

R.
timmy2take

Post by timmy2take »

Lovely looking car, shame its over my budget.

Good luck with the sale.
peterc

Post by peterc »

Thanks for the comments .The car is on sale only here at the moment priced at £4500. any reasonable offers over £4000 will be considered.about to advertise eleswhere.
peterc

Post by peterc »

Car has now been sold
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”