Post by pistol pete »

simply...

what is it??
seen it on there but what is it
monkeyra
Premium Member

Re: 1v100 beta

Post by monkeyra »

Dunno, I keep meaning to play it. My understanding is it's some kind of onine quiz show at 8pm every day.
SW20 Rev1 Supercharged 2GR-FE Powered Trackday Car.
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

You never seen 1 vs 100 on the National Lottery show? Basically it's a quiz show, but the XBLA version differs to the telly one as it's just a series of questions on the chosen theme. There's a different one every half hour, think they start from 7pm.

Get some friends on there with you and it becomes really competitive, absolutely brilliant little game.
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

ekona wrote:You never seen 1 vs 100 on the National Lottery show? Basically it's a quiz show, but the XBLA version differs to the telly one as it's just a series of questions on the chosen theme. There's a different one every half hour, think they start from 7pm.

Get some friends on there with you and it becomes really competitive, absolutely brilliant little game.

Do people actually watch that xxxx still?
SamUK

Post by SamUK »

i feel one detail has been omitted from this post so far.

you play with 100 actual players online.

its basically a live 101 player tv show you play through your box with real prizes.
Rev 3 GTS
lee.w

Post by lee.w »

you can win free arcade titles on the dashboard and 400 microsft points for videos etc , but.... being thick as xxxx wont help as you pretty much have to answer every question correctly and instantly within the time limit to stand a chance. and if you get just one question wrong thats it your xxxxx and I think there's about 35 questions

Return to “Games Consoles”