Edmonton

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

gurteen0

Edmonton

Post by gurteen0 »

[-X You lot taking da mick !!!!! I drive mine around everywhere see nobody .Mine off da road at the moment and spot them everywhere . 1 yesterday Black rev3 young lady driving and This morning black rev3 different girl and this evening yet another Black rev2 Where were ye all hiding before !!! :-k :-k
Note to self: Your Poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Race Idiot

Re: Edmonton

Post by Race Idiot »

gurteen0 wrote:[-X You lot taking da mick !!!!! I drive mine around everywhere see nobody .Mine off da road at the moment and spot them everywhere . 1 yesterday Black rev3 young lady driving and This morning black rev3 different girl and this evening yet another Black rev2 Where were ye all hiding before !!! :-k :-k

I only seen one girl in a black rev3, also the guy on bounces road who has a black rev2 na. Then there are the two blokes who I see driving about together, one with a white rev3 tubby and the other has a cosmos blue rev5 na. Used to see a garish orange one. Also seen a black rev2 tubby that has gold wheels about occasionally.

Mines green and has a pacific works sticker on the rear window btw.
tubby_mr2

Post by tubby_mr2 »

never seen either of u and i used to live in enfield
gurteen0

Post by gurteen0 »

Nice car I have seen it before didnt realise you are that local !!!!
See ya around sometime :thumleft:

Race Idiot wrote:
gurteen0 wrote:[-X You lot taking da mick !!!!! I drive mine around everywhere see nobody .Mine off da road at the moment and spot them everywhere . 1 yesterday Black rev3 young lady driving and This morning black rev3 different girl and this evening yet another Black rev2 Where were ye all hiding before !!! :-k :-k

I only seen one girl in a black rev3, also the guy on bounces road who has a black rev2 na. Then there are the two blokes who I see driving about together, one with a white rev3 tubby and the other has a cosmos blue rev5 na. Used to see a garish orange one. Also seen a black rev2 tubby that has gold wheels about occasionally.

Mines green and has a pacific works sticker on the rear window btw.
gurteen0

Post by gurteen0 »

Yours is a bright one matey lookin goooood . must be a b1tch in da summertime with all the wasps lol . I used to have a bright yellow XR3i cab bright yellow and the amount of attention I used to get from the wasps was a bloody nightmare , but your one is cool looking mate !! :clap:

tubby_mr2 wrote:never seen either of u and i used to live in enfield

Return to “Spotted”