[Mk2] [Turbo] spare wires and plugs

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

djpkins

[Mk2] [Turbo] spare wires and plugs

Post by djpkins »

i have had some wires and plugs fall from behind the dash..i have traced one lot to an apexi boost control fadget in the engine bay...no prizes for guessing what that one does, but i got no idea where the other lot go or what they are supposed to be connected to...i would like to replace like for like if i can...can anyone recognise them...
djpkins

spare wires and plugs

Post by djpkins »

how do you get a pic on here???
fearless

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] spare wires and plugs

Post by fearless »

upload them to www.photobucket.com and its copy and paste matey :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
she's all comming together nicely now after a fair bit of cash spent, not bad for just an n/a now for some body kit i think.
djpkins

Post by djpkins »

djpkins

Post by djpkins »

thanks man :)
mr2 import

Post by mr2 import »

the plug on the right looks like the plug that went into the rear of my old apexi afc!!
just started my own welding business! fingers crossed it works out :pray:
djpkins

Post by djpkins »

lololol...there is the possibility that i accidentally pulled them out of the back of my apexi afc ...if so i am a nob and i stand up to be shot down, i think there was a load of apexi stuff taken off before i got it, and if all i have to do is retro fit the guages etc it should save me some cash buying ones that dont have harnesses and have been removed by similar minded herberts .lolol. thanks for your input :lol:

Return to “Modifications”