www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
TOTB - The Team
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> TOTB - Team IMOC-UK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michael

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: TOTB - The Team Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Post to notify / confirm the team - closing date for entries is the 3rd of July, that's the date cheques need to be with the TOTB organisers.

1. GGilbert_MR2
2. larry93
3. Century Motorsport - Nathan
4. greeny
5. Scott Barton
6. cadbury chris - a MK1 in the team at last!

Reserves:

1. Andy F
2. Chris
3. Simon W

Potential issues with noise:

1. royashmr2

Still waiting to hear back from a fair few people and royashmr2 has worries about his noise levels so if anyone is interested in taking part, even if it's just to have a fun day out please get in touch asap.

If you are capable of doing well on track or getting 12's or better on the 1/4 you'll be very welcome in the team.

I know a few people on other forums are saying the lack of entrants is because this is an IMOC team and not "Team MR2" - in previous years all entrants apart from one who generally broke down were from here so there is no reason why we can't get a good team together again.

Last edited by michael on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
michael

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Updated, hopefully a couple more to add later today...
michael

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Updated again, still a few places to fill - come on reserves, get up on the proper list now please [thumleft]
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

What have i let myself in for!!! [Shocked]

[Laughing]
michael

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Scott Barton wrote:

[Laughing]

Hopefully a lot of fun [Mr. Green]

Another new team member added, my wish for a MK1 in the team seems to have finally come true [Smile]
greeny

Feedback Score: 15

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

michael wrote:
Scott Barton wrote:

[Laughing]

Hopefully a lot of fun [Mr. Green]

Another new team member added, my wish for a MK1 in the team seems to have finally come true [Smile]

Good to have a quick MKI to watch!

Whats the specs on it Michael?
michael

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

greeny wrote:

Good to have a quick MKI to watch!

Whats the specs on it Michael?

3S-GTE with 400 > 450bhp AFAIK - should be fun [Smile]
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 31

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1 SC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Oooh excellent!
michael

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Some info:

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=959714&
greeny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hows the team looking now Mr Canny?
michael

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

greeny wrote:
Hows the team looking now Mr Canny?

Much the same as above unfortuately, looks like 6 cars this time - 6 very nice quick cars though.
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[Mr. Green]
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Full competitor list now on TOTB

http://www.totb.co.uk/home/
michael

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I suspect it will be renamed to "EVOs The Best" next year, 21 of them!

The RX7 team is the biggest I've ever seen it, wonder how many will actually make it to the event?
greeny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

C47 200+ CLUB MARK POLLARD MG METRO 6R4 [Shocked] [Drool]

Be good to see one of these in the flesh!

Looks like its a very strong RWD class..
Steve Horrocks

Feedback Score: 26

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

H!
Quote:
C89 INVITED MARK CROFT CAR PLANET RACING R35 GTR
GGilbert_MR2

Feedback Score: 7

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Looks like it should be a good day and i'm certainly looking forward to it.

Michael - What time do we need to get their?
michael

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

GGilbert_MR2 wrote:
Looks like it should be a good day and i'm certainly looking forward to it.

Michael - What time do we need to get their?

Will update with specifics as soon as I get official gate opening times but I usually aim for 8:30 but people will be there earlier.

Official sign-on is usually about 10am > 10:30am for some odd reason, I'd rather it all kicked off at 9!
paul_h

Feedback Score: 3

1992 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

my money is on olly clarke again can't see anyone beating him [Smile]
michael

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

PM sent to all team members with my phone number and a request for yours just in case anything goes wrong or you need to get in touch with me.

Also need to check who is planning to stay on site, gather registration numbers and find out how many people are stopping with you.

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems between now and Sunday, don't forget to bring your documentation, helmet, long sleeve top and make sure the car is in a state where it could pass an MOT, battery clamps are usually the one that gets people with MR2s at TOTB.

Check through the rules you've all been sent (I still haven't had a copy sent to me so you know more than I do) and get in touch if anything is a concern.

Putting names forward for 10 second 106db cars today to try and buy us a bit of a buffer on noise testing.

If you are arriving on Sunday morning please get there early so you can get the car inspected and miss the crowds who are spectating. I'll try and bring along the usual water to keep you all hydrated, don't forget your sun cream, even when it's cloudy Elvington has the potential to lobster people.

I'll stop being your Mum now, give me a shout on here or on the phone if you need anything, if not I'll see you all on Sat / Sun [Smile]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> TOTB - Team IMOC-UK All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: