Git in Red Rev3 turbo Potters bar

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Race Idiot

Git in Red Rev3 turbo Potters bar

Post by Race Idiot »

Not even a bloody wave, just gawped at me as I stood beside my car as the electrics had just shat themselves again after coming up the sliproad for the M25. :evil:
fearless

Re: Git in Red Rev3 turbo Potters bar

Post by fearless »

oh dear thats not very nice i would have stopped and tried to help you if i could :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
STU13 B

Post by STU13 B »

Happened 2 me Sunday aswell :roll:

I broke down on the A14 near Stowmarket on the way back from Modded Nationals. I split a water hose and it pi$$ed fresh coolent all over the carrage way, steam bellowing out and what drives past a White Mk2 MR2 turbo, gave me a tiiiissssshhhh of the DV as it came past. Thanks for stopping! [-(

Old bill helped me in the end, 1st for everything i guess! :lol:
chrisbr68

Post by chrisbr68 »

This happened to me on the A14 as well!

My immobiliser kicked in when driving along and I was stopped at the side of the road. Another white turbo went past on the other side and saluted me with a dump of his dump valve.

Was earlier on this year near the A1! xxxxxx!
Wingers

Post by Wingers »

ah - we're a friendly lot!
chrisbr68

Post by chrisbr68 »

I got a nod and a wave from a red mk1 on the m4 the other day so that makes up for it :thumleft:
Race Idiot

Post by Race Idiot »

chrisbr68 wrote:I got a nod and a wave from a red mk1 on the m4 the other day so that makes up for it :thumleft:

I saw your car!

At lukes lol a while back. \:D/

Btw what wheels are those?
chrisbr68

Post by chrisbr68 »

Hi mate, was that the day we were bleeding the brakes and I was trying to pull that old door apart?

The wheels are Dare Drift something or other... if you want a link PM me I have it somewhere
Frustrated Pilot

Post by Frustrated Pilot »

lol... whenever i'm driving my MR2 there is a full mechanical repair set in the boot including hoses, coolant etc etc.

A few times I have pulled over and helped get the member back on the road.

The funniest one I stopped for was, Geoff Munt had been cleaning his engine at my place, then after an hour I went out to meet a m8 and spotted him at a garage removing water form the sparkplug wells.

Lucky i had my tool kit on me and a quick 20 mins later all was back together and he was on the road ;)
luke1985

Post by luke1985 »

Paul White wrote:lol... whenever i'm driving my MR2 there is a full mechanical repair set in the boot including hoses, coolant etc etc.

A few times I have pulled over and helped get the member back on the road.

The funniest one I stopped for was, Geoff Munt had been cleaning his engine at my place, then after an hour I went out to meet a m8 and spotted him at a garage removing water form the sparkplug wells.

Lucky i had my tool kit on me and a quick 20 mins later all was back together and he was on the road ;)

lol im the same. too many years driving italian cars does that to you :lol:

Return to “Spotted”