[Mk2] [Generic] Aeroware Rear Spoilers, show us yours please

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

marcnoonan

[Mk2] [Generic] Aeroware Rear Spoilers, show us yours please

Post by marcnoonan »

Hello,

Still want one of these, but wanna see yours before I 100% get one as there's also this one I'm considering, as I just can't go £250 on a spoiler.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=006

If anyone is selling their aeroware plesase let me know.

Cheers

Marc
Everyone looks at me when I drive down the road now....... wish I could read minds.
cantfindausername

Re: [Mk2] [Generic] Aeroware Rear Spoilers, show us yours please

Post by cantfindausername »

I was watching that one last week. It comes with the brake light in which I don't want so decided against it. Shame really cos without the brake light would have been mint! :thumleft:
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
irish_dan

Post by irish_dan »

Thats probably the only spoiler I'd have over the standard one....very nice and flows very well with the cars lines....

:thumleft:
marcnoonan

Post by marcnoonan »

Think I prefer it with the light, my back lights are completely blacked out, and although the lights shine through pretty good in the dark, it would be an extra weapon in the "up-yours" when the inevitable Mr Doom copper stops me to explain that as they are darkened:

"A school bus will run into the back of me, followed by a petrol tanker causing the death of all involved including the 10 OAP war veterans that were stood at the bus stop. The explosion and the heat generated would then probably be the carbon stamp that pushed the Earths climate over the edge causing the death of millions, or even billions around the world"......you know how they are.

Can imagine the wiring will be hard to 100% hide too.

Need photos still please, come on, show 'em

Cheers

Marc
Everyone looks at me when I drive down the road now....... wish I could read minds.
-:[KM]:-

Post by -:[KM]:- »

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/garage.php ... e_id=10895

I can't get to Photobucket at the moment (at work) so there's the link to my rear (Ooo,er!!)...

Some pics in my garage with Aeroware front lip, Autopista skirts & Neos vent scoops too.

Oh, and it's my car on Neos' website for the wing and scoops....

KM

Return to “Modifications”