[Mk2] [Turbo] Geomerty setup - where do I go?

Anything and everything to do with mechanical issues with your Mk2

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

taylori41

[Mk2] [Turbo] Geomerty setup - where do I go?

Post by taylori41 »

Hey everyone,

Quick question, I live in huddersfield, west yorkshire and need to have my rev3 tubby's geomerty reset (in particulary the rear wheels toe reset).

Can anybody advise me where it is best to get this done? or where they have had it done succesfully? Don't really fancy trusting it to some spotty teenager in a local garage!

Also i'm being told that because I have eibach springs fitted that it may be too low to do..i can't believe that though.

Please advise.

Thanks

Taylor
screech205

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] Geomerty setup - where do I go?

Post by screech205 »

ALright mate, it depends how low you're dropping it by, if they can't get the gauges onto the wheel cos it's sat in the arch then you won't be able to have it done!

Best thing to do would be to speak to Peter at sBits in barnsley as you'll probably find the camber will be out too. he can sort that and get the tracking done by a local garage as well. Won't cost a fortune but it's well worth it :thumleft:

Steve
taylori41

Post by taylori41 »

alright cool, well i'll just ask him to sort it for me.

It was peter i spoke to who recommended eibach's so if he's put them on before must know somebody who can get it all done.

Thanks for the advice mate. much appreciated

:thumleft:
mattcambs

Post by mattcambs »

New Eibach springs will sit your car ever so slightly higher than old standard springs.

Return to “Mechanical”