Individual replies

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Individual replies

Post by Driftlimits Performance »

Ok this site is pretty cool, although the old one was easier to use.

I think, that on post, you should be-able to reply to an individual, not everybody on the thread. Also, this would mean you'd only get notified when someone has responded directly to your post, as opposed to someone elses which is on the same thread.

my 2p
JUIC'IN

Re: Individual replies

Post by JUIC'IN »

SECOND THAT! :D

Dont care much for this new site in all honesty, but hey each to there own! :roll:
Paul R

Post by Paul R »

Skywalker wrote:Ok this site is pretty cool, although the old one was easier to use.

I think, that on post, you should be-able to reply to an individual, not everybody on the thread. Also, this would mean you'd only get notified when someone has responded directly to your post, as opposed to someone elses which is on the same thread.

my 2p

Thats the whole point of a BBS like this. If you want to reply to someone individually, you PM them.

If you only want one reply, then un-subscribe from that thread when you have your first reply??

The old way, you got every single reply/thread.....

Paul.
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

Ok...so if I get this straight you want to be able for the site to only notify you if some replied directly to your post?

I think I could add an option that would only notify you if someone replied and quoted you. Thing is it would not notify you if someone did not quote you. How would you like that?

If you would like that option let me know.

Return to “Club News and Announcements”