Email Problems with Hotmail and Outlook

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

toxo

Email Problems with Hotmail and Outlook

Post by toxo »

The forum can't email people with hotmail or outlook email addresses at the moment. Microsoft have blacklisted our entire server hosting company for reasons which are not really very clear. It means that if you have an outlook.com or hotmail.com/hotmail.co.uk address you won't be getting notifications about thread replies, or private messages, and you won't get the "reset password" emails either if you try to do that.
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
Magic Beans

Re: Email Problems with Hotmail and Outlook

Post by Magic Beans »

I'm guessing it's fixed, as I got my first thread update notitifcation last night?
toxo

Post by toxo »

News to me :D I have started seeing fewer undeliverable bouncebacks in the admin mailbox (it's now back to the regular content of thousands of crypto investment opportunities) so you might be on to something
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
Magic Beans

Post by Magic Beans »

You can't beat a free win :D

Something's definitely changed or resolved itself, as I'm now regularly (as regularly as current forum activity dictates) emails about threads.

Return to “Club News and Announcements”