palletways

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Nails

palletways

Post by Nails »

big complaint here for palletways
my dad used them to deliver a milling machine from near essex to the northeast. They took his money and said it would be with him on Wednesday last week. It came and went no delivery. Everytime we chased it up we were met with either being hung up on or pretending not to know what was happening.
then it was promised to be delivered on monday gone. No delivery. Lots of being hung up on when rang. I rang them from a different number and they confirmed it would be out yesterday to us.
Cue us chasing them up yesterday to see where it was. Theres been a problem we were told. It was out for delivery and its fell over on the lorry. Its not our fault. Its them down south its there fault who picked it up.
Cue a visit to them today to be now told it fell over on the wagon before it left? And its nothing to do with them and now they wont even deliver the damaged milling machine.
Rang the company down south who it was arranged with to be told its nothing to do with them its the fault of the seller as it was a dangerous load? If so why did they pick it up?
And they aren't going to do anything about it either.
so my dads left out of pocket.for an undelivered broken milling machine and the the delivery fee. Its not like it's. Pocket change either!
Truely unbelievable bad customer service. And we won't let this lie either until its sorted.

Return to “Trader Feedback”