Nigel at glass fibre products

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

philmr2

Nigel at glass fibre products

Post by philmr2 »

A big thank you to nigel aka nsmi9124 on ebay, I recently ordered some border rear spats of him which fit really well straight out of the packet.
I was that impressed with how much little work they are going to take to fit i have decided to ditch my border skirts which are over an inch to short and order a pair of Nigel's skirts instead of messing around with my rubbish ones.
What can i say the fitment is fantastic they are the correct length and a very good fit on the car very little work will be needed for a perfect fit :D

If you are after any bodykit parts i would recommend giving him a shout on his facebook page under glass fibre products :thumleft:
Draven

Re: Nigel at glass fibre products

Post by Draven »

Pictures.. ?
philmr2

Post by philmr2 »

I'm in process of painting and fitting I will get pictures up when all done :thumleft:
Torero

Post by Torero »

I also had my MK2 ventedinspection panels from NIgel, not ony are they a great quality and fit but he was really helpful and the delivery was quick.

I'd recommend him as well.

John.
3VZ-FE V6 TRD Widebody Replica

Draven wrote "TRD dude. TRD... Can see awesomness from anywhere. "

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... sc&start=0
markstevieandmads

Post by markstevieandmads »

I bought a bomex lip from Nigel and collected myself. Nigel was a great communicator and a friendly chap.
I cannot fault the lip and fits perfectly. Even the dimpled drill holes was in the right place.
If he starts doing bomex spoilers and f40 lids, i will buy them!]
craig

Post by craig »

Got my Border spats and vented inspection panels from him. Inspection panels are on the way, but the Border spats needed very little work for a good fit. :thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”