User Tyrant removed from IMOC

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

alanmr2turbo

Re: User Tyrant removed from IMOC

Post by alanmr2turbo »

Peter Gidden - SBITS wrote:
alanmr2turbo wrote:
Kongaroo wrote:

Yeah, I saw all those goodies - some of them very tempting - eg. brand new BC coilovers at £450 posted. What put me off was his forum rep - the power of the car forum is a scary thing, lol.
Also he wanted something like £1 for the coilovers and £449 postage (go figure). Although I suspect E-bay found out and it was made into a normal auction with sensible postage.

Agree the bidding practices are suspicious - see here:
http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... 1099078081

:lol:

no, i reported his sorry ass for that. They removed them all :lol:

And the winner is a new ebay user.. I guess he pumped that one up a little too much!

yep you were right. Here it is again LOL

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Apexi-Power-F ... 3ccb1b71d6
kennym

pfc

Post by kennym »

yep pfc back up he told me it didnt meet reserve.... yeah right he wasnt pleased when he was sussed, he got all arsey,,,... lol
mrturbotom

Post by mrturbotom »

on facebook I noticed his profile name changed and I can no longer message him or see his posts, either he has blocked me? or his profile has been removed?
kennym

Post by kennym »

yeah he blocked me today, ...... wonder why... is someone gonna report him to ebay for running his bids up?
pk_090

Post by pk_090 »

Kongaroo wrote:
alanmr2turbo wrote:well if his rep is anything like his ebay goings on then i can see why.

one of his many ebay id's is scole208 he makes a couple of accounts and bids on his own item to jack the prices up.

His now doing it on all his items his selling.

Yeah, I saw all those goodies - some of them very tempting - eg. brand new BC coilovers at £450 posted. What put me off was his forum rep - the power of the car forum is a scary thing, lol.
Also he wanted something like £1 for the coilovers and £449 postage (go figure). Although I suspect E-bay found out and it was made into a normal auction with sensible postage.

Ebay's fee when selling something is take out of the items final price without postage. Therefore he would pay ebay less selling something for £1 and then 450 postage than the other way around. Basically hes making more money. Apparently ebay have clamped down on this.
Alex
platmatt8 wrote:Lauren has got bigger balls than most men on this site

charged wrote:Mine's probably screaming 'stop raping me' :D
alanmr2turbo

Post by alanmr2turbo »

kennym wrote:yeah he blocked me today, ...... wonder why... is someone gonna report him to ebay for running his bids up?

i'm always doing it LOL

Ebay says the more people that report it the quicker they deal with it. Dont report all his items in 1 call either. If he does it for 5 items, phone them 5 times.

My mate bought something off him a while ago. When he picked it up he was told be this jumped up idiot that he has no interest in MR2's bar to strip them. He doesn't have one of his own nor would he own one. He also stated to my mate he cant stand IMOC or OC members and we're all a bunch of toss pots lol
mrturbotom

Post by mrturbotom »

alanmr2turbo wrote:

My mate bought something off him a while ago. When he picked it up he was told be this jumped up idiot that he has no interest in MR2's bar to strip them. He doesn't have one of his own nor would he own one. He also stated to my mate he cant stand IMOC or OC members and we're all a bunch of toss pots lol

his facebook profile seemed arrogant and full of himself, picture taken by himself with his top off appears a real show off
Peter Gidden
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Post by Peter Gidden »

Kongaroo wrote:
alanmr2turbo wrote:well if his rep is anything like his ebay goings on then i can see why.

one of his many ebay id's is scole208 he makes a couple of accounts and bids on his own item to jack the prices up.

His now doing it on all his items his selling.

PowerFC won by a brand new ebayer and relisted at higher price:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1105611222
Tsia

Post by Tsia »

The worst part is, that seems to actually be a decent price. I just wouldn't buy from him knowing a little of the history...
Peter Gidden

Post by Peter Gidden »

Tsia wrote:The worst part is, that seems to actually be a decent price. I just wouldn't buy from him knowing a little of the history...

But you'll never win it at a decent price. If your bid is not high enough he'll register a new user and outbid you. :?
madbasshunter

Post by madbasshunter »

mrturbotom wrote:on facebook I noticed his profile name changed and I can no longer message him or see his posts, either he has blocked me? or his profile has been removed?

Now Jay Field ECU sold
http://www.facebook.com/james.field.18
kennym

Post by kennym »

Looking at his Facebook page there's something on there which not could but would get him arrested and his page taken down .... I'm in no doubt he still looks on here .... Do can anyone guess what it is?
Peter Gidden

Post by Peter Gidden »

No idea but the classic "gay boy trying to look hard" pose made me chuckle. :lol:
kennym

Post by kennym »

Ha yeah he tried to play the hard man with me ....... It didn't work that well

Also anyone who really owns a gun would not post a picture pointing it at the camera ..... You WILL get a visit from the police if its reported and you WILL get your liacance revoked
ryan

Post by ryan »

Well he had his occupation as a police officer on here before he was banned. Probably a PCSO #-o
kennym

Post by kennym »

No probably a ...... LIER
ryan

Post by ryan »

kennym wrote:No probably a ...... LIER

Liar, a forgone conclusion [-X
Tsia

Post by Tsia »

Peter Gidden - SBITS wrote:No idea but the classic "gay boy trying to look hard" pose made me chuckle. :lol:

Clicked profile. Saw picture. Laughed hard. :thumleft:
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

kennym wrote:Ha yeah he tried to play the hard man with me ....... It didn't work that well

Also anyone who really owns a gun would not post a picture pointing it at the camera ..... You WILL get a visit from the police if its reported and you WILL get your liacance revoked

Looks like a toy gun
kennym

Post by kennym »

ryan wrote:
kennym wrote:No probably a ...... LIER

Liar, a forgone conclusion [-X[/quote

DOH!

Return to “Club News and Announcements”