[FINALIZED] Rev3 gts t-bar turbo £1500

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

dbiagioni

Rev3 gts t-bar turbo £1500

Post by dbiagioni »

Bought this last night as i wanted a few bits off it, please see original advert:

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=143421

Anyway iv nicked the avcr, seats and stereo for a different car, everything else is still there :thumleft:

Mot till 10/06/11
Tax till 30/09/11
Around 70000 miles

HKS air intake
XS power type intercooler
Toyo sports downpipe ( cat available if required )
Powerflow exhaust
Hks lowered springs on black Bilstiens
Enkei RP01 wheels 9x17 with 255/40/17 and 8x17 with 215/40/17 tyres.
Turbo was removed overhauled with new seals and bearings 11 months ago.

Car wise, i have driven it about 30 miles so i know a little about it. Engine is good from hot or cold, no noises rattles smoke etc and pulls well. Gearbox is good, no crunches whines and shifts very well. It drives spot on!

No oil or water leaks and looks tidy underneath.

The discs and pads look to be recent and all are working well.

Comes with original cat, airbox and intercooler.

Negative wise on the car, the bodywork is scruffy, it has had a side impact in the past which has been repaired to a poor standard. The damage does not affect the way it drives, no wobbly steering twitching etc. Some noise from nsf suspension which would need looking at but it is only noisy over bumpy roads. Clutch bite is between mid to high position but no slipping

I was suprised how well it drives!

So if your reading this ad, you could get this for an engine conversion (drive it home and take what you want)
Buy the car and drive it as is, its got to be the cheapest rev 3 out there or buy it, kit it up and get it sprayed.
Break it for parts.

I know the original owner was hard to get hold of so if your interested give me a ring 07872531131. I can also delivery this anywhere within the uk with a deposit and travel covered up front.

Heres some pics i took earlier, i havent cleaned or waxed it as its likely the new owner will want it sprayed and it will just make preparing it harder. Im sure with a bit of elbow grease, you could make it look better as is :thumleft:

I did a hpi check on this before i viewed it and it is clear.

£1500 no offers. I have lots of time and space at the moment and can easily break it for parts, its just im a bit lazy :lol: There is a good profit should someone want to pull it apart, but it would be a shame as its driving well.

For a quick reply, please ring me 07872531131.

Feedback Bot

Re: [FINALIZED] Rev3 gts t-bar turbo £1500

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”