Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by StevieL »

I've been using this site for tips when I get stuck

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas

Seems pretty good :thumleft:
Bender Unit

Post by Bender Unit »

Hey Thai, found out where it is – its east of the brooks tumble weed ranch. Go north from Vegas until you can’t go any further and then just walk west until you come across it.

Its called the YCS186 – it’s a high powered Gauss rifle. Awesome for head shotting death claws from a distance as it has double the critical compared to the Anti Material rifle, and select the jury rigging perk so you can fix it in the game!
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Bender Unit wrote:Hey Thai, found out where it is – its east of the brooks tumble weed ranch. Go north from Vegas until you can’t go any further and then just walk west until you come across it.

Its called the YCS186 – it’s a high powered Gauss rifle. Awesome for head shotting death claws from a distance as it has double the critical compared to the Anti Material rifle, and select the jury rigging perk so you can fix it in the game!

Schweeeet! Cheers mate I'm on it!

What endings have you done mate? I duno which one to do for the best finish, there's 4 endings right? I've got render unto Caesar unlocked but don't wana do it as I do like em!...but they've got benny and I want him dead! What did you do?
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
Bender Unit

Post by Bender Unit »

Best save before you have to pick a faction - that way you can replay and see the different endings and clock up the extra achievements.

I went rogue and decided I wanted to be king, killed the legion, killed Mr House and ran the NCR out of town.

I also killed Benny, but sadly as they take all your weapons away I had to slowly punch him to death. I was hoping for some epic ballistic fist decap on his head! :(

You can cap Benny in his penthouse if you manage to get through the speech challenge.

Seems that whatever ending you choose you have done the wrong thing.

Kinda miffed you cant play on after you have finished the game - I spent the last mission collecting up everything, laughing as I had a stupid amount of stuff to sell and live rich and the game just ended! BOO!

Oh lay a pile of C4, mines etc push your follower onto the pile and then detonate. I sent Boone into space, when he finally came back to earth he landed in a dumpster! GOAL!
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

Can you not play on with the DLC? Or does that sit completely separate to the main game?
Feisty

Post by Feisty »

I've just started playing fallout new vegas, so far so good :) love the fact you can pick up items with R3 :)

I was a fan of Fallout 3 until the ending but the downloadable content was ok, mothership zeta made me jump LOL some awesome "views" from the space ship though, was quite impressed

Fallout 3 and New Vegas still have things that jump out on you and scare you half to death :P only thing I don't like

Return to “Games Consoles”