My Premium membership - WHERE HAS IT GONE???

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

dai21t

My Premium membership - WHERE HAS IT GONE???

Post by dai21t »

I paid for premium membership, money out of my paypal account on 24th March this year, yet I'm now back to regular status? Surely membership lasts more than 4 months?

Also as I can't get access to the email account registered to my imoc username, can someone email my password to [email protected]

Thanks
Dai

edit : Still no reply off anyone who can help with this? Been a week now.
Last edited by dai21t on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quigonjay

Re: My Premium membership - WHERE HAS IT GONE???

Post by Quigonjay »

if you look a couple of threads down mate there seems to be a problem with this at the moment, happened to me
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Post by LimeyMk1 »

Same **** different day. ](*,) Should be sorted now Dai, sorry I didn't see this thread in here before. #-o

As to the email password you'll have to take it up with the email provider, we don't supply the email. I'm assuming it's the @21turbo.fsnet.co.uk you're asking about? :-k
dai21t

Post by dai21t »

Thanks, its the imoc password for my account I need, didn't make that clear. I can't get access to my old email account so can't reset my password on here. Premium membership problem now sorted as well :) . Thought the alternative topic would attract more attention!
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Post by LimeyMk1 »

Ah ok, I can change you password if you want or just go into your profile and change your email address. An activation message will be sent to your new address and then you can change your IMOC password. :thumleft:
dai21t

Post by dai21t »

I can't change my password without knowing the old one, which I have forgotten! If you could send me the password to my new email address [email protected]

Thanks
Dai

Return to “Club News and Announcements”