modern warfare 2

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

craig

Re: modern warfare 2

Post by craig »

DannyN wrote:Stopping Power & Steady Aim ?
Haven't you gained enough skill going through the levels by now to now how to aim properly without assitance ?

For the Raffica's. Helps massively.

Increased hip fire accuracy. Doesn't do anything for the ACR apart from when fired from the hip which I rarely do with the ACR. Close combat I use hip fire akimbo rafficas which is why I have SA pro on.

As for stopping power, the ACR is fairly week so SP is needed for it imo.
craig

Post by craig »

fizz wrote:haha.. good stuff mate.

Im on level 45 now on 8th. Ive started using the shotguns as secondary as opposed to the thumper.

I also love the rafica... :)

Good work Mr Fizz :thumleft: I like the 8th emblem, best one imo. Shotguns are lethal :twisted:
fizz

Post by fizz »

aye... the ACR is under powered compared to the others but has the best accuracy. I use it all the time in HC.

Also Danny - you run around with dual shotguns and you call me a noob tuber! :mrgreen: :lol:
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

I dont use double shotguns.
I was using double raffica's but now I'm trying get the kills up on the bottom machine pistol
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

Got to prestige tonight! Woop!

Going to play about with this AK47 for a bit, I feel like a terrorist, running about with an AK and RPG :lol:
fizz

Post by fizz »

StevieL wrote:Got to prestige tonight! Woop!

Going to play about with this AK47 for a bit, I feel like a terrorist, running about with an AK and RPG :lol:

Just dont go the whole hog and have the arabic banner title and then have JHAD as your clan tag otherwise in hard core mode your own team mates will shoot you and proceed to send you abusive messages! :roll:

Its only a game FFS! :lol:
Azz

Post by Azz »

My clan tags are

HoMo
iGay
iPuf
iBum
1Cup

They ALL get me exactly what I want, an argument in EVERY single lobby, ill even talk as camp as I can until someone starts on me,

I only Snipe in this game as I cant play close quarters for toffee, and after getting 1000 headshots with all 4 sniper rifles I am getting bored of it now! prefer to just argue with Yanks!
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

Azz wrote:My clan tags are

HoMo
iGay
iPuf
iBum
1Cup

They ALL get me exactly what I want, an argument in EVERY single lobby, ill even talk as camp as I can until someone starts on me,

I only Snipe in this game as I cant play close quarters for toffee, and after getting 1000 headshots with all 4 sniper rifles I am getting bored of it now! prefer to just argue with Yanks!

PMSL :lol:

I'll need to try them ones :lol:

I normally get a shotgun out for entering buildings, seems the best way for CQB.

Thats good going for the sniper rifles though :thumleft:
fizz

Post by fizz »

Very good going on the snipers... I cant snipe unless its on hard core.

Also as stevie says the for close combat the shotguns are the best things to use. Or the UMP sub machine gun.
craig

Post by craig »

Azz wrote:My clan tags are

HoMo
iGay
iPuf
iBum
1Cup

LOL Azz, you on xbox? Seen someone before in lobby I was in with "iPuf" :lol:

Good going with sniper rifles. I have got the 1000 headshots with the ACR now and fall camo so think I'll just carry on using that. CBA with 1000 headshots on every weapon in the game etc :shock: Would take years! :lol:

10/70 Fall ACR/1000 HS, double raffica's. Job done :twisted:
Azz

Post by Azz »

my best ever game winning kill was on Afgan, I was by the hummer by the front of the plane, crouched right down in front of it with a WA2000 Sniper Rifle with Stopping power and FMJ looking up at the cliff, there was a guy who jumped off the cliff edge and I got a head shot on him on the way down :twisted: and then on the recoil path of the gun it passed another player on the top of the cliff edge and I got a head shot on him as well as the recoil path wizzed past his head and both were on the GWK :mrgreen:
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

Nice 8)

My favourite at the moment is sneaking up behind the last player on the opposing team, wave at them a bit and then plant a claymore behind them, looks so funny on the GWK and it proper pi$$es people off
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

DannyN wrote:Nice 8)

My favourite at the moment is sneaking up behind the last player on the opposing team, wave at them a bit and then plant a claymore behind them, looks so funny on the GWK and it proper pi$$es people off

Great stuff :thumleft:
That's the draw with this game, the ability to really p**s people off :lol:
Love it when you shoot someone in the back as they run past ruining their pikey killstreak :clap:
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

Got a new one in S&D

Both teams have only 1 guy left. Their last guy goes to plant, stand behind him and just as he's planted hit him on the head with both stun grenades :thumleft:
foxy-stoat

Post by foxy-stoat »

I like pi$$ing people off by planting a claymore either side of the top cliff on Afgan, they run into one of them, plant another after restocking with One Man Army and the same guy runs back to get me -BOOM- plant another and another. Soooo funny when its the same guy that dies again and again.

I image he does what I do, shout at the telly when I get sniped everytime I move !! :lol:
We ALL make mistakes !!! :)
craig

Post by craig »

Rocking the AK47 now, really is a beast! Sooooo much more power than the ACR.

Class:

Silenced AK47
Silenced Spas-12
Marathon Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro
Claymore

Stealthtastic! People on the other team rely so much on UAV and forget about people like me with cold blooded on and can't hear my footsteps due to Ninja Pro :twisted:
craig

Post by craig »

foxy-stoat wrote:I like pi$$ing people off by planting a claymore either side of the top cliff on Afgan, they run into one of them, plant another after restocking with One Man Army and the same guy runs back to get me -BOOM- plant another and another. Soooo funny when its the same guy that dies again and again.

I image he does what I do, shout at the telly when I get sniped everytime I move !! :lol:

I did something very similar to that on underpass. I had scavenger on and claymored this dude, restocked, back again and before long there was just a pile of bodies outside the little hut in the middle of the map :lol:
fizz

Post by fizz »

I have to play HC games as i cant be doing with having to shoot a guy a million times before they go down. Everyone uses Cold blooded on there for obvious reasons.

Also did another first for me as well, there was a harrier and a pavlow in the sky.. i aimed and launched a stinger at the harrier and as it exploded it took out the Pavlow which was heading towards it at the same time! :mrgreen:
craig

Post by craig »

fizz wrote:

Also did another first for me as well, there was a harrier and a pavlow in the sky.. i aimed and launched a stinger at the harrier and as it exploded it took out the Pavlow which was heading towards it at the same time! :mrgreen:

yeah done that a few times. Always a good feeling :mrgreen:

My harrier has taken out a chopper gunner/pavelow and a normal chopper before :-k
fizz

Post by fizz »

Ahh.. didnt realise they could but it makes sense now that you mention it. :-k

Return to “Games Consoles”