Engine Shroud with Dual 11" Spals

Forum For IMOC Group Buys

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

David21

Re: Engine Shroud with Dual 11" Spals

Post by David21 »

Looks like a good product. Have you designed it in the sense that the rain wont get into the engine bay, i.e runoff tray?

Just wondering as i know a few of the other kits on the market (so ive heard) can let water in.
KrisB

Post by KrisB »

Hi Graeme ill put my name down exactly the right time for me :thumleft:

1. Gtech
2. irish_dan
3. KrisB
gtech

Post by gtech »

Will keep you posted Kris, the engineering sample arrives tomorrow morning and I will check it out tomorrow night, once I give them the thumbs up we are talking a week or so.

Graeme
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
njdoom

Post by njdoom »

Hows this going? I'd be interested in one :D
gtech

Post by gtech »

The engineering piece came back on Tuesday and looks damm fantastic, had a slight change made with a couple of more bolt holes, production pieces should be here end of next week along with the fans, I can then let everyone know a confirmed price.

HTH

Graeme
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
njdoom

Post by njdoom »

Good work bud, keep us posted 8)
platmatt8

Post by platmatt8 »

Looks good, possible interst from me all depending on price as i was going to attempt one myself :thumleft:
gtech

Post by gtech »

Yep been meaning to do it for a while, the engineering piece looks superb, couple of members have been down the house and seen it and were blown away with the quality of finish.

I'm away next week, but by the time I get back, all the others will be here along with Fans and relays. Will then be able to work out the final price and get them sold.

I am hoping to make them up really cheap, I have a job that gives me a decent wage so not looking to make profit on this project, just like the chance to do something different and spread the results around a bit, and of course bling up my own bay at the same time :-)
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

gtech wrote:so not looking to make profit on this project, just like the chance to do something different and spread the results around a bit

That's brilliant to see, Graeme. There's too many so called people who are in for profit and hide behind a thin veneer of enthusiasm.

They look superb and judging by the other parts you've been selling, the quality will be bob on.

Once I know the clearances on my car with the new build, I'll be in for some bits and pieces - we can talk over @ WS one weekend :)
3.4ltr V6 Turbo. Built by Woodsport. Controlled by Syvecs, mapped by Ryan. 420bhp @ 0.7bar from 2400rpm
Grajey

Post by Grajey »

Add me to the list!

1. Gtech
2. irish_dan
3. KrisB
4. Grajey

I must finish fitting that boost gauge this weekend!
gtech

Post by gtech »

Johnny G wrote:
gtech wrote:so not looking to make profit on this project, just like the chance to do something different and spread the results around a bit

That's brilliant to see, Graeme. There's too many so called people who are in for profit and hide behind a thin veneer of enthusiasm.

They look superb and judging by the other parts you've been selling, the quality will be bob on.

Once I know the clearances on my car with the new build, I'll be in for some bits and pieces - we can talk over @ WS one weekend :)

Thanks for the kind words Johnny, will keep you posted, and yep def up for a meet at WS ;-)

Graeme
Ed

Post by Ed »

Add me to the list although it does depend on the final price. If it's under or around the £200 mark I'm definately in.

1. Gtech
2. irish_dan
3. KrisB
4. Grajey
5. Ed
njdoom

Post by njdoom »

1. Gtech
2. irish_dan
3. KrisB
4. Grajey
5. Ed
6. Njdoom
Nails

Post by Nails »

As Ive said on another site Im very interested, but have another question lol, what is the trigger for switching the fans on? Do you have them on a switch and just switch them on when you want, or do they run all the time, or are they running on the same switch that switches the intercooler fan on?
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

1. Gtech
2. irish_dan
3. KrisB
4. Grajey
5. Ed
6. Njdoom
7. Tiny

Price dependant sorry if i was abit of a nob earlier :)
gtech

Post by gtech »

Hi Everyone, thanks for the support on this project. Just to keep you all up to speeed, I am away for 10 days from today, but during that time the final bits will be getting done on the engineering piece, etc.

When I return I will have confirmed pricing on everything, and the intention will be to submit the order for manufacturing on Monday 15th Sept. That way we should have the kits for the following week.

I know it seems ages away, but time will fly :-)

Thanks

Graeme
nikaiyo

Post by nikaiyo »

1. Gtech
2. irish_dan
3. KrisB
4. Grajey
5. Ed
6. Njdoom
7. Tiny
8. Nikaiyo

Subject to price and nothing going wrong with car between now and then if you know what i mean :oldtongue:
RyanRs

Post by RyanRs »

1. Gtech
2. irish_dan
3. KrisB
4. Grajey
5. Ed
6. Njdoom
7. Tiny
8. Nikaiyo
9. RyanRs

ALSO Subject to price and nothing going wrong with car between now and then if you know what i mean :oldtongue: :oldtongue:
Dan88

Post by Dan88 »

1. Gtech
2. irish_dan
3. KrisB
4. Grajey
5. Ed
6. Njdoom
7. Tiny
8. Nikaiyo
9. RyanRs
10. Dan88

Thanks to Nikaiyo for picking my topic up in the wanted section asking for the exact same product that your manufactuing. Its perfect timing and i will definatly be interested, again subject to price :thumleft:
paul_4xxxx

Post by paul_4xxxx »

1. Gtech
2. irish_dan
3. KrisB
4. Grajey
5. Ed
6. Njdoom
7. Tiny
8. Nikaiyo
9. RyanRs