IMOC clan

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Lauren
IMOC Committee

Re: IMOC clan

Post by Lauren »

ENSMR2 wrote:Most of the games I join are team death match or flag ones. Not by choice, thats usually what everyone is doing. Whats Zones abbreviated to? Don't think I've played that.

Its abbreviated to: ZNS.

Look for those on the SCEE servers. Much better game IMO. When we get together on Warhawk we always go for this option. :+:
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

Hopefully be getting back on today , had the family over sinse wednesday and now they have gone home to sunny scotland so i will be onlinr tonight
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

SW20paul ,invited

Ens, invited

pistolpete, invited

Sorry guys i have'nt been able to go on ps3 for a few days but will sort it now
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

I'll be online tomorrow at some point.
SW20Paul

Post by SW20Paul »

I'll be online from about 3pm on tomorrow
blue2

Post by blue2 »

I bought a ps3 on Sat, must say im not impressed with the free f1 game, its cr@p. I cant do donuts and it wont spin out on any corner and thats with no driving aids. Not the real deal at all.
Motorstorm is good, I went to get warhawk before but they had sold out.
SW20Paul

Post by SW20Paul »

blue2 wrote:I bought a ps3 on Sat, must say im not impressed with the free f1 game, its cr@p. I cant do donuts and it wont spin out on any corner and thats with no driving aids. Not the real deal at all.

Dirt is a really good driving game :thumleft:

You can download Warhawk from the PS network for £20
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

blue2 wrote:I bought a ps3 on Sat, must say im not impressed with the free f1 game, its cr@p. I cant do donuts and it wont spin out on any corner and thats with no driving aids. Not the real deal at all.

I told you! :tongue:

Like Paul says, download Warhawk for £20 from the PSN. Also make a jap account and download GT5 Prologue demo. :+:
blue2

Post by blue2 »

Ok so I downloaded Warhawk yesterday night for £20. Its a good game but I have a few questions.
How do you chat to other players? I cant see any way of typing messages on the screen and I dont have a headset.
What is the purpose in each map? I get capture the flag as this is similar to the BF series on pc.
How do you join clans as this would be much more fun? Do I have to add friends on the ps3 homepage or can it be done in game.

Thanks! :D
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

Blue2 whats your ps3 user name and i will send you a clan invite for ,

Clan IMOC (mr2) :rambo:

oukie (chris)
blue2

Post by blue2 »

I think its dan6000. I was in a hurry to get it set up (over exited) and chose a crap name #-o Thanks
Speedy

Post by Speedy »

blue2 wrote:Ok so I downloaded Warhawk yesterday night for £20. Its a good game but I have a few questions.
How do you chat to other players? I cant see any way of typing messages on the screen and I dont have a headset.
What is the purpose in each map? I get capture the flag as this is similar to the BF series on pc.
How do you join clans as this would be much more fun? Do I have to add friends on the ps3 homepage or can it be done in game.

Thanks! :D

1. You can only talk to other people with a headset, there is no ingame messaging AFAIK. If you did have a headset, then pressing the left stick down would activate it.
2. Capture the flag is like Capture the flag all the way back to the beginning of time. Deathmatch is like deathmatch all the way back to the beginning of time. Team deathmatch is like deathmatch, but the idea is to only kill the other team. Zones is like king of the hill from various other games - it's the best mode, where you attempt to control as much territory as possible across the map (also like BF2)
3. You add them from the ps3 homepage. I'm speedysailor.
tonigmr2 wrote:Fear me, for I am watching :clown:
blue2

Post by blue2 »

Cool, what server does the imoc clan play on
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

TBH blue2 we normally use our own ps3's as servers(hosting) as i have done in the past but lauren (trackdayqueen) has a faster connection than me so might be better for bigger games
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

Who's online tonight?

Really thinking of getting rid of this game. Not had one decent anything since I've had it!
blue2

Post by blue2 »

I will be on at 9pm though I am still getting used to a ps3 control. I will look for the imoc servers
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

I think i get a chance to go online tonight bertween 8 and 10
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

oukie wrote:I think i get a chance to go online tonight bertween 8 and 10

I saw you online but couldn't join in as the game was full :( Been on it for a vouple of hours now. A bit better, but no communications still. WTF is wrong with anyone. I communicated with one american fella. In a team of 12 we were the only ones working together. The rest can hear us (unless they play with the sound off) but chose to ignore every thing.
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

Yeah lol i tried to get into your game aswell but was full also .

The comunication thing is so arrrrgggghhh winding my up on this game , no one hardly ever talks ,

But on fall of man you cant shut them up.

What about tonight from say 8 i could create a game and add a pass word so only friends can join .

Anyone up for this ?

OR ya chicken :mrgreen: :rambo: :bang: :bang: :bang: :angry: :bang: :bang: :bang: :rambo:
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Got to work tonight. :-:

Return to “Games Consoles”