Custom Gauge Mount - Triple 52mm

Forum For IMOC Group Buys

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

jamesd

Re: Custom Gauge Mount - Triple 52mm

Post by jamesd »

Good looking bit of kit :clap:

Dont fancy losing me vents, Could I fit that in the top din slot? I have a triple holder from ebay which is pants, I dont mind a bit of filler work to get it to fit.

Cheers

James
gtech

Post by gtech »

jamesd wrote:Good looking bit of kit :clap:

Dont fancy losing me vents, Could I fit that in the top din slot? I have a triple holder from ebay which is pants, I dont mind a bit of filler work to get it to fit.

Cheers

James

There is no reason why not, a little trimming here and there but should make a decent job of it.
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
neil_ross

Post by neil_ross »

So this will fit into the lower din slot? If so I will take one! I will pay by paypal if that's ok.

can you PM me the full amount Inc pp fees etc.

Cheers

neil
gtech

Post by gtech »

Hi Neil,

If you have a look at Kevs response above (leakie TBar) he has measured to fit two of these in the DIN slot. If you want to be sure, measure the vent area which is where they were designed for.

As long as you are prepared to do a bit of fiddling there is no reason why they cannot be fitted in the DIN slot.

Graeme
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
neil_ross

Post by neil_ross »

that's cool, dont mind faffing about with it as im gonna blend it all into one bit anyway,

After I send payment how quick will delivery be?
peterc

Post by peterc »

i love messing with my car renewing worn bits and such .Nice to see someone has taken an idea and done something about it .Whats more he is now passing his creation on to all because we love our cars.. well done is what i say! and that is the reason this forum is so successful and good fun.
gtech

Post by gtech »

neil_ross wrote:that's cool, dont mind faffing about with it as im gonna blend it all into one bit anyway,

After I send payment how quick will delivery be?

PM'd
gtech

Post by gtech »

peterc wrote:i love messing with my car renewing worn bits and such .Nice to see someone has taken an idea and done something about it .Whats more he is now passing his creation on to all because we love our cars.. well done is what i say! and that is the reason this forum is so successful and good fun.

Thanks for the kind words :lol:
DMC Paul

Post by DMC Paul »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mine arrive today. Top piece of kit and well worth the money. Something for the weekend to do.

Will post pics as I fit it :thumleft: :thumleft:

Thanks Graeme

Cheers
Paul :thumleft:
lockys96

Post by lockys96 »

sorry thats too cheap,

most people on here dont spend much on there cars.

well done, good product
neil_ross

Post by neil_ross »

Mine came today too! Cheers! :D
monkeyra
Premium Member

Post by monkeyra »

I'll have one, just let me know where to pay and total cost via paypal :)
SW20 Rev1 Supercharged 2GR-FE Powered Trackday Car.
gtech

Post by gtech »

Thanks guys, glad you like it, was a bit concerned as you are the first two customers :-)

Graeme
LiamTye

Post by LiamTye »

picked mine up from the post office today as noone was in and is a top bit of kit

made a start on it today and already its looking sweet

cant wait to get it all done

will get pics up when its all done
gtech

Post by gtech »

excellent news :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
AdDaMan

Post by AdDaMan »

any news on teh 60mm as of yet?
cheers
gtech

Post by gtech »

AdDaMan wrote:any news on teh 60mm as of yet?
cheers

Sorry bud been travelling for the week.

Spoke to my fabricator and 60mm is NOT going to be possible, the reason being, it would make the edges so thin they would be prone to breaking. He did put some serious thought into it, but declined on those grounds.

Very sorry for the guys that were waiting for these.

Graeme
AdDaMan

Post by AdDaMan »

damn it.
oh well, thanks anyway. :)
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

Graeme, how do I go about buying one of these from you? :)
3.4ltr V6 Turbo. Built by Woodsport. Controlled by Syvecs, mapped by Ryan. 420bhp @ 0.7bar from 2400rpm
gtech

Post by gtech »

Johnny G wrote:Graeme, how do I go about buying one of these from you? :)

Sorry Johnny I did'nt see this post. I was'nt being my usual ignorant self :-) .... the rumours are not true.

Drop me a pm and I will give you my Paypal address, and can get one out to you early part of the week.

Graeme

Return to “Group Buys - MR2 related”