[FINALIZED] MR2 REV3 GT T-BAR TURBO IN CARRIBEAN BLUE REDUCED £3800 PX and Offers Welcome

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

bottomendgone

Re: [FINALIZED] MR2 REV3 GT T-BAR TURBO IN CARRIBEAN BLUE REDUCED £3800 PX and Offers Welcome

Post by bottomendgone »

Billy bargain

Finance enquiries ongoing now :D
dbiagioni

Mr2

Post by dbiagioni »

Bump... PX welcome with cash my way
dazz_ni45

Re: [FINALIZED] MR2 REV3 GT T-BAR TURBO IN CARRIBEAN BLUE REDUCED £3800 PX and Offers Welcome

Post by dazz_ni45 »

Hi mate I have a rev2 turbo in zircon blue if you are interested in a trade? Let me know and I can send you some details.
shinny

Re: Mr2

Post by shinny »

dbiagioni wrote:Bump... PX welcome with cash my way

Ah - if you're willing to PX then we might still be able to talk if you'd interested in my Cosmos Blue rev5? (not the one in my garage)
em1_matt

Post by em1_matt »

px for a honda civic coupe vtec in electron bleu pearl. :)
starmist

Post by starmist »

Have you still got the rev 5 spoiler to go with it?

Fingers crossed i may have sold my car so i could be interested.
Jhiss

Post by Jhiss »

Hi dbiagioni,

Can you tell me if the serial number of your MR2 is smaller than SW20-0090154 please ?
I'm searching for rev3 Turbo which would have been produced before 1994.

Thanks.
shinny

Post by shinny »

Jhiss wrote:Hi dbiagioni,

Can you tell me if the serial number of your MR2 is smaller than SW20-0090154 please ?
I'm searching for rev3 Turbo which would have been produced before 1994.

Thanks.

I viewed the car today and took a note of the chassis number. It's definitely larger than that.
Jhiss

Post by Jhiss »

Ok, thanks for the information shinny.
I'm no more interested in it then.
It seems to be a great car, with a wonderfull color.
But I couldn't drive with a de-cat exhaust in France if the car has been produced after 1993 :mad:
shinny

Post by shinny »

Jhiss wrote:Ok, thanks for the information shinny.
I'm no more interested in it then.
It seems to be a great car, with a wonderfull color.
But I couldn't drive with a de-cat exhaust in France if the car has been produced after 1993 :mad:

We have different rules for imported cars which mean an import of this age doesn't need a cat, while UK car does... very odd, but useful in this case!
dbiagioni

MR2

Post by dbiagioni »

Sensible offers welcome ](*,)

Need the space so i can get the clio v6 turbo conversion started :thumleft:
SwissHeavy

Post by SwissHeavy »

£2k? Tongue in cheek with this but really, when you can get much newer cars (Celica + MR2, newer shapes for example, for £3k+), it really doesn't stack up why MK2 prices are so inflated!

This and credit crunch bla bla.
SwissHeavy

Post by SwissHeavy »

Not sure what that means but to further emphasise some points.

1) Hardly anyone is in a position to buy anything exotic atm
2) Anyone that is in the right position are likely to want to cut back on their expenses
3) Everyone loves a pile of cold hard cash
4) If you don't ask you don't get
5) It does no harm actually offering something. No one else has.

Saying this, I don't expect the offer to be taken seriously, I am sure the incumbent owner would rather keep the car than low ball on the price.

:)
dbiagioni

Offer

Post by dbiagioni »

He he well there is no harm in asking :clap:

SENSIBLE offers welcome. If im asking £3800 im not going to take £2000 am I.

To give an idea the offers im getting are low £3ks on e-bay through my classified ad so im holding out for a little more at the moment.
Money is not motivating this sale in any way im afraid, and if i cant get close to the asking price it will be given to the mrs, although she isnt keen because she thinks its a bit fast :twisted:
blownengine

price

Post by blownengine »

only my opinion but stick to your price of £3800 its a great colour clearly well looked after looks great yes the economy aint great but life goes on and in the summer your motor will no doubt be a lot more in demand and will probably have a number of people after it for over £4000
jamiemcarthur

Post by jamiemcarthur »

swap for our n/a demo car and give that to the missus she will love it. :thumleft:
SwissHeavy

Post by SwissHeavy »

Fair dos pal and I'm glad you didn't take offence!
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Lezz

Return to “MR2s for Sale”