New owner

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

smc24021970

Re: New owner

Post by smc24021970 »

Your MR2 the only car your running, or is it a "toy"
ppre89

Post by ppre89 »

only one, wanna get another car cause i dont want to kill the milage but bein 18 thats gonna be hard to run 2 cars. I did have a little mk3 fiesta but someone pulled out on someone else causing them to swerve into me, my injuried kept me in hospital for 3 weeks getting 4 screws, and a plate, also got 8 months out of work with full sick pay which was good.
smc24021970

Post by smc24021970 »

LOL ! The time off might be good, but surely not the plate and screws ? Sounds painful, I always worry that some muppet will knock me off my motorbike one day, and that all this blasting around at break neck speed will one day result in me being spread thinly over the A12 / A14 like human-berry jam ! That's why I sold my R6 and brought a big old cruiser style motorbike !
Blue1984

Post by Blue1984 »

BIGBOBO wrote:
I bought mine when I was 20 (did turn 21 10 days later, best birthday present ever) Car is 9 months older than me.

I live near an elementary school and more often than not the kids always comment on my car "look daddy a ferarri" etc. Quite funny. One of the parents actually told them it was a toyota and they ran up to the front and pointed to the badge to prove it. Guess they don't know the difference between a horse and an eagle yet.

Grocery shopping always fun too. I get a chuckle when people ask me "Why are you stuffing toilet paper in your engine?"

Which part of Belgium are you in out of interest? I go there quite a bit
BIGBOBO

Post by BIGBOBO »

Blue1984 wrote:

Which part of Belgium are you in out of interest? I go there quite a bit

Leuven, 20miles east of Brussels

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”