[Mk2] [Generic] my latest mods

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

fearless

[Mk2] [Generic] my latest mods

Post by fearless »

been a little busy lately but over last few days been modding my 2 i bought these off trev (blz8027) a little while ago now but managed to fit them today rear panel, light conversion, and another set of lights to play with which i might tint here's lights mod and panel
from the side
also fitted my visual performance dials well happy with those could not afford speedhut dials but these are fantastic for the money look the dogs b0ll0cks at night
also bought a puma gearknob on ebay for £10 which was scratched so i polished it also had to re-tap as thread is bigger on the 2 but saved me money, i do like a sturdy gearknob had quite a few puma one's strange i havent got one in my shed heres that
oh and in pics side ones you can just see my trd stickers i got off ebay 2 on rear qtr windows and 2 just below mirror on drivers door just a fiver all in well happy with those ive been a busy boy indeed.
thanks to trev for selling me the bits great guy hope you all like what ive done :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
Spittinflames

Re: [Mk2] [Generic] my latest mods

Post by Spittinflames »

Good work fella... Looking nice and very blue :thumleft:
fearless

Post by fearless »

yes might have gone a bit ott on the colour coding im thinking of doing side mouldings and front lip spoiler and rear bumper spats might be to much though :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
BLZ-8027

Post by BLZ-8027 »

Looking good mate :clap: did they take much to fit ?

On the spare set ,tint the reverse lights and make them into fog lights then wire the fog lights as as second set of rear lights??? just a thought

P;S thanks for the comments :thumleft:
fearless

Post by fearless »

as you said trev a lot of finishing but not to bad the tops are held by 2 self tappers which you cant see, the rest is held on by the sticky foam stuff just in case i need to get them off to change bulbs, ive just been busy lately and havent had time to do the car loads of things i want to buy but im on holiday soon and dreaded car insurance for 2 cars to pay for still when i get back i can start saving for the next lot of mods, im looking at some fast and furious type graphics at the moment but unsure on how it would look on my car, would love to see some 2's with that style stuff on it have to find some jap sites no worrys with the comments you helped me out so top bloke in my eyes :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Return to “Modifications”