Sad day

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Bigm

Sad day

Post by Bigm »

I finally sold my lovely silver mk1b today. :cry: She will be sadly mised hope her new owner has as much fun in her as i did.
He came all the way down from glasgow and drove her back. So that is me out of the mr2 mk1 ownership club now.
crazylegs

Re: Sad day

Post by crazylegs »

i`ll give you 6 months then you will be back. its in the blood, you dont get the mr2 smile with any other car.
The TVIS Kid

Post by The TVIS Kid »

crazylegs wrote:i`ll give you 6 months then you will be back. its in the blood, you dont get the mr2 smile with any other car.

Its true i sold my 89 t-bar and within 3 months i was back to mk1 ownership.
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

Post by Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve »

I agree with what has been said, people soon seem to miss their Mk1's and often people that move onto Mk2's, come back to Mk1 ownership :D
I don't think there are many cars out there, that are as cheap and give you so many smiles for miles :D
first-footer

Post by first-footer »

I sold mine last December as it was past repair .Six months later i purchased another .
I am sure you will be back given the running costs and classic insurance now available making them fairly cheap to run as a second car.
waynestoyotamr2

Post by waynestoyotamr2 »

Bigm wrote:I finally sold my lovely silver mk1b today. :cry: She will be sadly mised hope her new owner has as much fun in her as i did.
He came all the way down from glasgow and drove her back. So that is me out of the mr2 mk1 ownership club now.

Is this E **1 ANO that you sold?? I also hope it went to a good home!
"If in doubt - just make the numbers up!" ;)
reanimation

Post by reanimation »

Mine got sold too. :eye:

Lost money on it too, but it had to make way for the others and knew i'd miss it so i have a future project stashed away. Needs loads of work but at least i'm still on the MR2-ladder :D
quiksilva

Post by quiksilva »

Hi folks,

my first post ..

just to say, don't worry E***ANO is in safe hands!!
lovely car (ta to her previous owners), really enjoyed my drive back from Beds to Glasgow, she didn't miss a beat.

cheers..

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”