[Mk2] [Turbo] Phoenix's Power Products... Where to Buy?

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

.::Ant::.

[Mk2] [Turbo] Phoenix's Power Products... Where to Buy?

Post by .::Ant::. »

Hi guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster :)

Since having my M Reg Rev3 MR2 Turbo since Jan, I've been researching some of the decals on my car... which turned out my car had been serviced in Japan at Racing Service Garage Fukui SPL ("Phoenix's Power SPL").

Being the anally retentive geek that I am :gayfight: , I'd like to continue the theme of Phoenix's Power on the car.

Does anyone know how to get hold of Phoenix's Power products here in the UK? I.e. Exhausts, Downpipes etc...?? I'm looking at getting a Departure II and possibly a downpipe if PP SPL make those too.

:salut:
RyanRs

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] Phoenix's Power Products... Where to Buy?

Post by RyanRs »

not too sure on who PP's UK dealer is (if they have one) But i will tell you this...

you better have lots of money!!!!

Spl dep II exhausts go 2nd hand for about £600 !! and i just sold a a PP IC for not much less than that!!
headcover

Post by headcover »

.::Ant::. wrote:Hi guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster :)

Since having my M Reg Rev3 MR2 Turbo since Jan, I've been researching some of the decals on my car... which turned out my car had been serviced in Japan at Racing Service Garage Fukui SPL ("Phoenix's Power SPL").

Image Replaced With URL For Quote http://www.designisruin.com/other/decal.jpg

Image Replaced With URL For Quote http://www.designisruin.com/other/mr21.jpg

Being the anally retentive geek that I am :gayfight: , I'd like to continue the theme of Phoenix's Power on the car.

Does anyone know how to get hold of Phoenix's Power products here in the UK? I.e. Exhausts, Downpipes etc...?? I'm looking at getting a Departure II and possibly a downpipe if PP SPL make those too.

:salut:
I make PP rear bumper spats & very soon, PP rear bumper.. :D

Dave
Neos Design
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

Envy would be a good try. :-k NewEra claim they can get anything from Japan nowadays. Just remembered - Sumo Power now have a Japan branch and apparently can also source any Japanese tuning part - try them too.

Failing that Nightspirit (PM him on here) can get some good stuff.

Deep wallets a must. :) Do you know if you have any stuff on the car from them already? Interesting there's a sticker and all...
T

Yeah deep pockets needed definitely #-o

I read about Sumo Power opening a Japanese branch somewhere (think it was Banzai), that might be a good call Toni :D

I can't find any specific aftermarket PP products on the 2, the exhaust possibly (can't see any stamps or marque on it) if they made a single exit exhaust at any point, but no IC's, aero kits or anything else.

I'm wondering whether it was either serviced there or if the owner in Japan just stuck the stickers on for the sake of it :) The decal must also be years old AFAIK as they changed the name of Garage Fukui SPL to Phoenix Power SPL a while ago.
Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by Driftlimits Performance »

they did make a single exit departure and it sounds fantastic!

I have a customer in at the moment with one :thumleft:
KJL Designs

Post by KJL Designs »

The majority of PP items have been discontinued. The best you can probably hope for is searching the second hand for sale items, for example here or the yahoo japan auctions. Other than that your out of luck im afraid.
buish

Post by buish »

i see phoenix power turbo kit, engine lid, and side skirts on yahoo japan right now.

they pop up now and then. i've seen front bonnet spoiler, rear spoilers, chasis stiffener(only once), exhausts, intercoolers, coilovers, etc.

bulletproof automotive, but they are in the USA. i think they will ship out of country.
http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com/
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

If you can see them on Yahoo auctions you can buy them.

Nightspirit on here can help.
T
Ed

Post by Ed »

Taka-Kaira

I believe Harry has ordered from them in the past and will be able to let you know how good they are.

Ed

Thanks guys, I'm going to pour through those sites and get a nice shopping list for the credit card :thumleft: =P~

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”