2 Carribean Blue MK2 Imports in/around Milton Keynes

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

toxo
IMOC Committee

2 Carribean Blue MK2 Imports in/around Milton Keynes

Post by toxo »

1 on Monday, definately a tubby, in the xscape car park (round the back near the airkix thing). Personalised plate, A17xxx w/lexus clusters and what looked like TSW's and border or bomex skirts.

1 quite regularly, import but not sure whether it's a tubby or not. Seen going between Buckingham and Hanslope Park, basically the opposite journey to me every day. Got an import plate on the rear but a UK-style on the front?

Neither of you will have noticed me as I was stealthing it in the MK3 Fiesta of justice!
Gouda

Re: 2 Carribean Blue MK2 Imports in/around Milton Keynes

Post by Gouda »

The other import could be mine, the folks live in Hanslope, as did I till I moved out fairly recently.

Used to drive past the park every day to get to MK, Mines an import "dark green/blue" got a motor bike number plate on the front though.
Scotty_b

Post by Scotty_b »

:D My first SPOTTED!! YAY

Hey TOXO the A17 *** is my baby. Was inside boarding at the time!! The rims are Borbet - Skirts are genuine Veilside and the spoiler is a toms all goes together nicely but want some different skirts!!

Scotty_b
MR2-D

Post by MR2-D »

theres a light blue k reg jus started showing up at dawson rentals in tongwell
any1s?
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Hello mate! I got incredibly jealous when I saw it, looks and sounds amazing. It's the same colour as mine but unlike mine is still in one piece! :o Is it running a standard exhaust / intake? And how did you fit a snowboard in?!
Scotty_b

Post by Scotty_b »

OOOH doesn't sound good that yours isn't in one piece!!

Cheers she was a little dirty that night but was running nice!! Its got a custom H&S exhaust, Ozzie downpipe and decat with blitz filter. My mate who i boarded with said it was loud on the way home via M1 and she was popping flames!!! :lol:

Oh and the board. .. trick is to lean the seat all the way back, end of the board bag bent over and the little beaut goes in the passenger seat nicely!! :thumleft:

Return to “Spotted”