Restoration Show Thanks & Pics

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Re: Restoration Show Thanks & Pics

Post by LimeyMk1 »

Had a great time yesterday, top marks to Jo and Garrick for organising the stand etc and sorry I was late. :oops: 8-[ I thought Chris' hand press was brilliant, get a write up on it on the KB!

Sign me up for next year, we'll have Tom's car sorted in a day no problems! :lol:

Chris
FLITZER

Restoration show

Post by FLITZER »

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your team Jo, :P looking at the pictures and comments everyone had a great time. With you as National Events Organiser we are in for some exciting shows in the future.

Doris and Fred.
kevin..in

Re: Restoration show

Post by kevin..in »

FLITZER wrote:CONGRATULATIONS to you and your team Jo, :P looking at the pictures and comments everyone had a great time. With you as National Events Organiser we are in for some exciting shows in the future.

Doris and Fred.
Yes it certainly looked a great effort by everyone! Jo and the team have done the Club an exellent job, but we won't ever forget that its just building on the solid foundations laid by you both =D>
Tony jinxy froude

Post by Tony jinxy froude »

Just a couple more piccy's from the great show. Sorry they are a little out of focus, the flash was on the wrong setting #-o ,...............bloody jinxed again !!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Last edited by Tony jinxy froude on Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
mr2mk1chick

Post by mr2mk1chick »

can only see one pic Tony. Any more?
Tony jinxy froude

Post by Tony jinxy froude »

There you go Jo, im having a mare of a day... nothing works, havnt seen a black cat for ages & all the horseshoes in the house are hanging upside down........... IM DOOOMED !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mr2mk1chick

Post by mr2mk1chick »

Ahh - better now - nice pics
i'll look out for lucky clover :wink:
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Post by LimeyMk1 »

Very arty Tony, I like the soft focus effect. :wink: :mrgreen:
Sharpfish

Post by Sharpfish »

I wasn't there, but i've been to a couple of mk1 stands at various events (NEC).

And glad to see my photo of my mk1SC still being used on the display partitions (it's the dark blue on the bottom right of this photo!).

Hopefully I will get my car on the road again before summer and take some more pics up in the mountains like that ;)
crazylegs

Post by crazylegs »

"Very arty Tony, I like the soft focus effect" chris your finger slipped ,missed a t out !

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”