[FINALIZED] Full Rev 3 Turbo Engine and LSD Gearbox

Parts for the Mk2 MR2 only (excluding bodywork and wheels/tyres)

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

jonnybegoode

Full Rev 3 Turbo Engine and LSD Gearbox

Post by jonnybegoode »

Thought I'd gauge interest in my spare Rev 3 Turbo engine and gearbox.

The engine is complete with all manifolds and injectors, and even comes with the CT20b turbo and stock Rev 3 Turbo ECU. The LSD Gearbox came off the same car and is still attached to the engine, so all hubs and shafts are also present.

It is sat on a pallet and currently I don't have time to start the project I bought it for, so am thinking of letting it go.

It came off a 1994 Rev 3 Turbo which had done 110,000 kms and had been in a front-end accident. The engine started and ran sweetly without any knocking or smoking, but I couldn't test the gearbox. The previous owner seemed a genuine guy and assured me the box was spot-on with no synchro crunches whatsoever.

£1550 delivered in the UK seems fair, the cheapest on evilbay currently is £2300. If you want to collect from Leeds area then would do £1500.

The only thing you'd need for a Rev1 or Rev2 conversion is the wiring loom, although the existing loom can be altered to fit this engine.
Ste_MR2Turbo

Re: [FINALIZED] Full Rev 3 Turbo Engine and LSD Gearbox

Post by Ste_MR2Turbo »

If you are going to breaking it, i book the CT20B, anyway is a good price for a complete set :thumleft:
Feedback Bot

Re: [FINALIZED] Full Rev 3 Turbo Engine and LSD Gearbox

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “Mk2”