[FINALIZED] Garage Clearout, one off rear, TRD, DeCat, Rev3 Loom, ACL Race bearings, etc.

Parts for the Mk2 MR2 only (excluding bodywork and wheels/tyres)

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

W88NEE

Garage Clearout, one off rear, TRD, DeCat, Rev3 Loom, ACL Race bearings, etc.

Post by W88NEE »

Hi,

I'm selling some final pieces, cheap as chips just so they get used. All prices include postage unless otherwise mentioned. Enjoy

One Off Custom Rear Centre - £SOLD

I had a rev3 rear panel laser cut with the MR2 logo in the Toyota font, along with Perspex lettering to perfectly fit the panel. Simply add some neon lighting wired up to your rear lights and you have a far superior el glow style rear badge any color you like, perhaps flashing etc. This is professionally laser cut, never fitted to my project car as I got carried away with the engine and this was put to one side.

Rev1 Black Full Interior - £25

I have a full set of carpets, headlining for a t-bar, sun visors back firewall etc. This is from a rev 1 so they are the nice thick plush black material. They are unmarked and are in awesome condition as far as I can tell. These have been out of a car for around four years and has been dry stored in my garage. This is collection only or courier so please bear this in mind. Taking up space so would like them gone asap.

ACL Race Bearing Set - £45

These are unused and contain thrust bearings, they are 0.25 over. These are ready for your rebuild of your Rev3 3SGTE engine. These were unused from a third build that never started. Still sealed, ready to go

DeCat with new gasket - £40

This is a used de cat in perfect condition with blanking plugs ready for any additional sensors you wish to add. It comes with the existing exhaust sensors and one new gasket. The de cat is unbranded but the welds look really good, clean and is left over from a rare Japanese exhaust I purchased.

Rear Polybush Set Rev3 - £SOLD

New, boxed and unused rev 3 rear poly bush set, purchased from Peter at SBits.

TRD Radiator Cap and Alloy Oil Cap - £SOLD

Both in a great condition, this has not been used on a car for a few years and have been stored. Clean and tidy.

Fuel Filters x2 - £SOLD

I got these from an order, never needed to use them. I think I may have taken the copper crush washer but these cost pennies at your local partco.

HT Leads - £SOLDd

These are new from Toyota and are for the Rev1 Turbo, please check the Toyota code 90919-21484 to ensure they are what you need. I'm sure these cost close to £100 when I got them, but these are still packed, never opened and dry stored.

NGK Spark Plugs x2 (8 Plugs) - £SOLD

Unused plugs for the MR2 V Power versions. Please check the model code to ensure these are ok for your car, but my understanding these are fine for all variations of Rev1, 2 and 3 turbos.

Rev 3 Complete Engine Loom - £SOLD

Complete and taken from a rev3 L Reg car. The one thing that is missing is the connector for the intercooler fan, this is two wires cleanly cut as the connector was required on another car, but this can easily be spliced to work again if required. All sensors and fuses included.

Pioneer Sub and an Amp Set-up - £150

This was in my wifes Mercedes so is designed to be small, but it really delivers a serious punch. It comes with an amp. Its very simple to wire up in either the MR2 or any car of your choice. Due to the weight collection is preferred. I can courier at an additional cost.

Thanks for looking :D Wayne
Last edited by W88NEE on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:23 am, edited 6 times in total.
Was MR2Turbo1991, but now changed name.

5SGTE Forged Build 2011/12
Build Thread: http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... nniversary
markstevieandmads

Re: [FINALIZED] Garage Clearout, one off rear, TRD, DeCat, Rev3 Loom, ACL Race bearings, etc.

Post by markstevieandmads »

would u sell the black sun visors seperate?
androo007

Re: [FINALIZED] Garage Clearout, one off rear, TRD, DeCat, Rev3 Loom, ACL Race bearings, etc.

Post by androo007 »

Hi Chap

BKR7's are one step colder, right? If so yes please PM me your Paypal etc :)
W88NEE

Post by W88NEE »

Hi Mark, sorry I would prefer not to split unless someone else wanted the remaining interior.

Hey 007 you have a pm

Chumbaside

Post by Chumbaside »

PM'd for a few bits :thumleft:
irietuning

Post by irietuning »

Can I buy a set off you if you have them please?
Irietuning whenever possible
W88NEE

Post by W88NEE »

Everyone has a pm reply so far. Thanks all

NGK plugs are now all sold. :thumleft:

archangel

Post by archangel »

I'll buy the rev 1 turbo HT leads. PM me payment details.

Thanks
W88NEE

Post by W88NEE »

HT Leads and Spark plugs sold and paid for thanks.

bri0905

Post by bri0905 »

Bearings interest me

I'll pm you
96 Rev 3 Turbo, Done!
W88NEE

Post by W88NEE »

Pm replied. Cheers

W88NEE

Post by W88NEE »

All pm's up to date and items posted today. Thank you

androo007

Post by androo007 »

irietuning wrote:007

Can I buy a set off you if you have them please?

Not worth it sorry - 7.50 plus postage = new price
Kiddo

Post by Kiddo »

Where abouts in Kent are you based? Might be interested in the carpets/head-lining etc...
W88NEE

Post by W88NEE »

Hey Kiddo, I'm virtually Bluebell hill in Chatham if that's any good. Right next to the motorway junctions.

When are you free?

Thanks,
Wayne

chaos19810

Post by chaos19810 »

Hi I'm in need of a down pipe if it's for sale? I can send the cash on Monday? Pm me if you still have it.

Thanks
W88NEE

Post by W88NEE »

Pm'd you Chaos. Cheers

androo007

Post by androo007 »

Oh Wayne I'll have the interior please! I'd be after the headliner and sun visor etc... don't need firewall or carpet. Missed it the first time around. Would you be able to post? Of not I'm not a million miles away. You don't have the black map lights too do you?
W88NEE

Post by W88NEE »

Hi Andy,

Your welcome to the interior but prefer not to split so as long as your having it all that's no problem. It would be cool to clear the garage. Yeah comes with map lights etc. Will de shelve them and check, but I'm certain everything is with the interior. Pm when you would like to collect. I'm having a good car tinkering session this weekend so I'm home most of Sat and Sun if your free.

androo007

Post by androo007 »

Perfect thanks Wayne :thumleft:

Return to “Mk2”