Time to restore another mk1

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

oukie
IMOC Organiser

Re: Time to restore another mk1

Post by oukie »

Looks good, hit it with the stick and it would look great, just my opinion mind.
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
2mad

Post by 2mad »

I ask again .. whats next for the 2 ... i always no matter what had a what i was going to do next answer lol :lol: theres always one more job ha
mk1 dal

Post by mk1 dal »

2mad wrote:I ask again .. whats next for the 2 ... i always no matter what had a what i was going to do next answer lol :lol: theres always one more job ha

Your right there is always more jobs :lol: , this week I've got to fit a new Sony stereo , new electric aerial and the sticker kit . I have also built some struts up with new shocks and lowering springs fitted but have not had chance to fit them yet .
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

mk1 dal wrote:
2mad wrote:I ask again .. whats next for the 2 ... i always no matter what had a what i was going to do next answer lol :lol: theres always one more job ha

Your right there is always more jobs :lol: , this week I've got to fit a new Sony stereo , new electric aerial and the sticker kit . I have also built some struts up with new shocks and lowering springs fitted but have not had chance to fit them yet .

Stick hitting approaches :clap:
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
2mad

Post by 2mad »

mk1 dal wrote:

New shocks and lowering springs .. sounds mint buddy .. love this thread :thumleft:

Musics cool too :mrgreen:
mk1 dal

Post by mk1 dal »

It made it to the show :D and what a top weekend .

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”