fensport

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

finest71

fensport

Post by finest71 »

Does anyone know who fensport use for their turbo servicing,as I could do with the ct20b looking at.Thankyou.
bobhatton

Re: fensport

Post by bobhatton »

finest71 wrote:Does anyone know who fensport use for their turbo servicing,as I could do with the ct20b looking at.Thankyou.

We rebuild turbos, what problems do you have with your one?
Designer for turbo set ups on F1 cars, and Nitrous Oxide Systems of the USA in the 80s
2mad

Post by 2mad »

Still over one week later waiting for you to get back to me about my turbo "we can fix anything" was your quote ... im geussing its scrap from your silence .. telling me would have been nice .. i would of been happy and would of avoided me posting on this thread .. not great customer service mate .
bobhatton

Post by bobhatton »

2mad wrote:Still over one week later waiting for you to get back to me about my turbo "we can fix anything" was your quote ... im geussing its scrap from your silence .. telling me would have been nice .. i would of been happy and would of avoided me posting on this thread .. not great customer service mate .

I have been trying to find out if our parts supplier can get all the parts.
The last Blitz turbo we looked at we could only reuse the turbine housing and all the other parts came to around £700 as they would need to be made as specials.
If I paid you the £50 for your turbo I am sure it would just sit around and nothing would get done to it here.

If you wanted it rebuilt I would need it sent down so all the parts can be examined for damage etc.
Designer for turbo set ups on F1 cars, and Nitrous Oxide Systems of the USA in the 80s
2mad

Post by 2mad »

Cheers Bob thats all i wanted , nothing worse then not getting replied to :(
finest71

Post by finest71 »

Reminds me of a confession booth :D ,and on that note I'd like to confess that my 2 has been off the road for far to long,and I must make good of my sins.Amen.
finest71

Post by finest71 »

Bob quite a while ago bizarrely the shaft bent,I say bizarre,I did a tiny trip to post office in the morning.Then later in the evening started her up and I could hear it plain as day through the air filter,Has been looked at by owens developments "he told me of the shaft".Have left it sat since,would like to add I have always had a turbo timer and regular oil change.
2mad

Post by 2mad »

finest71 wrote:Reminds me of a confession booth :D

Yeah sorry op , did vent a bit :whistle: .. sure bob can fix it . A fesport reconditioned unit look sweet too .. hope you sort it bud :thumleft:

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”