1993 rev 3 import n/a low mileage (78k) lightly modified 1650. EDITED

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

F9_adm

1993 rev 3 import n/a low mileage (78k) lightly modified 1650. EDITED

Post by F9_adm »

Hi I'm looking at selling my mr2 as unfortunately I need something with a back seat now,

The car it's self is a dream to drive, it stops on a button, and the engine pulls hard like a train.

I personally feel the car is a stunning example and has given me much enjoyment over the year and a bit I've owned, I'd love to put in a garage and continue using it on weekends, but unfortunately I don't have the space or the money for two cars, however this gives someone else an opportunity to enjoy it.

I bought the car a little over a year ago completely standard, I hVe since carried out a few choice modifications, jdm
Orange indicators, front and rear cusco strut braces, genuine toms side skirts, original alloys painted satin black, turbo engine cover, unbranded induction kit, suede drift style steering wheel, pioneer stereo, some simba inspired rising sun decals, and probably a few more little bits that I can't recall.

I've put a lot of thought and effort into getting this car looking the way I wanted, but I do have all the original parts if my changes aren't to the new keepers taste,

Bad points, the aux squeaks when it rains but I should be having. New one fitted today 6/8/14
I bought the car from a mechanic who said he changed the cambelt at 68k although I have no proof of this, there's a scratch on the passenger door barely noticeable as I've touched it up, but it is there,

It may need a pair if rear tyres but not for a good few thousand I'd say and lastly last night the motor for the passenger door lock stopped working, it still functions fine just not automatically on the remote central locking

The car is an import so isn't full history but there's plenty there recently serviced by me (full service)

The car is mot'd and taxed for a couple of months it went through the last mot with a couple of advisories, seized caliper (fixed). Handbrake needed adjusting (fixed) and front brake line chaffing ( advised this wasn't an issue just had to be noted)

The car is currently at 78k

Come and see my little mr2 for yourself, she's a goodun

Looking for around £1650 no offers located in West Sussex

Thanks for looking. Ads

Image[/URL][/img]

Image[/URL][/img]

Image[/URL][/img]

Image[/URL][/img]

Image[/URL][/img]

Image[/URL][/img]

Image[/URL][/img]

Image[/URL][/img]
Last edited by F9_adm on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
F9_adm

Re: 1993 rev 3 import n/a low mileage (78k) lightly modified 1650. EDITED

Post by F9_adm »

Image[/URL][/img]

Image[/URL][/img]

Image[/URL][/img]
F9_adm

Post by F9_adm »

Image[/URL][/img]

Image[/URL][/img]

JAAASH
IMOC Moderator

Post by JAAASH »

Nice window stickers :wink:

My MR2 - http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=174494
F9_adm

Post by F9_adm »

simba90 wrote:Nice window stickers :wink:

Haha I've followed your build thread from the beggining, it's my favourite car by far, when I saw the stickers I just couldn't help myself lol. :whistle:

Return to “MR2s for Sale”