Anyone used the Hankook K110

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

samgpr50

Anyone used the Hankook K110

Post by samgpr50 »

Sorry for another tyre thread!

Looking at a set of these as there is limited tyres in 235/40/17. I don't think I could go up to 45 so looking for something ideally that will outlast the t1r's that I have always used.

Sam
jake

Re: Anyone used the Hankook K110

Post by jake »

Haven't tried those, but have a full set of Kumho KU39 at that size on the GT4 and they're great - stood up to several rounds of TSS as well as regular road use, very impressed.

I've since put a pair on the front of the Caldina and they're equally good - ony thing is they're a bit fussy to balance, had to get the fitters to redo a couple of them.

Jake
mrturbotom

Post by mrturbotom »

Hankook v12 evos are awesome tyres, far better than toyos and some of the more expensive brands. I run them all round. I've tried most premium brands and the v12 is up there with the best
samgpr50

Post by samgpr50 »

Thanks for the replies.

I'm not too keen on the Kumho since I read a few bad things about them. I've never classed Hankook as a good tyre but the reviews seem to suggest they are good.

I guess I'll try and find the best price and give a couple a go.

Sam
cosmos

Tyres

Post by cosmos »

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta look at tyre reviews and Youtube quality all round low noise.

www.camskill.co.uk
cosmos

Tyres

Post by cosmos »

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta look at tyre reviews and Youtube quality all round low noise.

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”