Peter Gidden- top man!

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

ashley

Peter Gidden- top man!

Post by ashley »

Felt I had to take the chance to thank Peter Gidden publically...not just for all the extra help he's given me with my current project, talk about above and beyond! But also for bailing me out....

I've been looking for a decent rev3+ turbo head for a while now, and I've found maybe 4 in various condition, but every single time the potential seller has tried to charge me through the roof...they could probably smell the desperation in me!

Peter has once again come to the rescue with a head in great condition that I can use, and what's more he's done it at cost.

We need more people like Peter in the club, he demonstrates a true sense of community and is generally happy to help out in any way he can, be it in sourcing parts, or offering/ investigating advice and ideas.

Thanks again Peter....can't recommend your services enough, and I am a fussy son of a biatch when it comes to this stuff :lol: :lol:

Return to “Trader Feedback”