Some help or advice would be greatly appreciated - spoiler

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

tom89uk

Some help or advice would be greatly appreciated - spoiler

Post by tom89uk »

Hi guys, so my mr2s been off the road now for nearly 2 years originally took it off to give it a full paint respray (myself) and after preping didn't get much further really with work and other important matters. However decided to get a full respray done at a garage so been welding new sills etc on.. But anyway enough of the life story.

Basically what's holding me back ATM is finding the damn spoiler I want which is a Bomex looks like a drift look, I know these are hard to find but was wondering if anyone has one, knows anyone who would perhaps sell, or any websites that actually sell it :/ I mean it doesn't have to be orginal I don't mind a replica as long as it is a spitting image replica not a look alike.

Sorry for ranting on , but any help or advice would be very very much appreciated as its time to get my beloved car back how she was if not improved ;)
CalMac

Re: Some help or advice would be greatly appreciated - spoiler

Post by CalMac »

I found mine on a Supra forum about a month ago mate - just an ad which had never had any response since being posted last September! Maybe you could find one like this? I spent an entire evening just trawling through google search results for 'SW20 Bomex' and I think that ad was on page 32 :lol:

Alternatively you can get them from the states but they're about £450 when you've taken postage and import tax into consideration :roll:

Maybe yahoo japan?
tom89uk

Spoiler

Post by tom89uk »

You ended up getting yours then I've had no luck ;( lol what did you manage to get it for in the end? If you don't mind me asking? Had a look through loads of pages in google but no luck for me haha
CalMac

Post by CalMac »

£300 plus courier which I arranged! Hell of a lot, I know.. :(
madbasshunter

Post by madbasshunter »

RyanRs wrote:
Skywalker wrote:explain how the coolant leaves the expansion tank and goes back into the coolant system?

Seriously , you don't know the answer to this? and you call yourself a car mechanic :shock:
tom89uk

Post by tom89uk »

Don't suppose you or anyone has their contact number looks as though he don't come on much if at all any more? Thanks
madbasshunter

Post by madbasshunter »

I have sent him a message on the mr2oc :)
RyanRs wrote:
Skywalker wrote:explain how the coolant leaves the expansion tank and goes back into the coolant system?

Seriously , you don't know the answer to this? and you call yourself a car mechanic :shock:
tom89uk

Post by tom89uk »

Thank you matey thanks for helping :)

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”