[Mk2] [Turbo] New speakers that will simply drop into a fit in the door - no hassle :)

Posts about stereos, speakers, sat nav etc and posts about car alarms or car security.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Pete_MR2

[Mk2] [Turbo] New speakers that will simply drop into a fit in the door - no hassle :)

Post by Pete_MR2 »

Hi all, could someone please put me in the right direction in finding some new speakers that would simply just fit into the current hole / fixings that my horrible / poor current front speakers occupy!!! :cry:

I've got a Kenwood head unit but would be easily swayed in buying other makes. I'm also not too much of a ICE nut that they have to be the best - just good quality.

Cheers 8)
Pete_MR2

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] New speakers that will simply drop into a fit in the door - no hassle :)

Post by Pete_MR2 »

Ok folks... After reading the sticky:

Would these go straight in...

http://www.bassjunkies.com/index.php?ma ... s_id=58559

Cheers :D
Pete_MR2

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] New speakers that will simply drop into a fit in the door - no hassle :)

Post by Pete_MR2 »

Oh and these:

Front and rear speakers (thinking I might change both :D ):

Infinity 6.5 and 3.5

http://www.amazon.com/Infinity-Referenc ... =pd_cp_e_0

Cheers 8)
Pete_MR2

Post by Pete_MR2 »

Anyone... :(
msherry21

Post by msherry21 »

Hi Pete, I'm no Pro and there are far more qualified people on here that could help you but...

Infinti speakers are great in general so they should do nicely if you're looking to improve the sound.

As for the rears, the cabin is so small in a 2' that rears arn't that necessary. So you could just leave them and put better fronts with tweeters in...and maybe a better amped head unit.

Cheers,

Michael.
Pete_MR2

Post by Pete_MR2 »

Cheers fella!!

This might be a rubbish /crazy idea but is there any small subs that can fit in the rears??

Cheers :D

Return to “ICE and Security”