Anyone got contact details for Ashley Goodfield

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

SuperRedMR2

Re: Anyone got contact details for Ashley Goodfield

Post by SuperRedMR2 »

you could always try a private investigator - i asked my sister if she could help out as she in to do with the law and that is what she recommended.

I do know someone in the MET though if thats any help?
Superfly

Post by Superfly »

I have used a number of these agents during my time as a solicitor, some are good, some are bad

So why not save his time (and possibly money) and recommend a good one you have used.
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

Post by Tiamat »

Superfly wrote:
I have used a number of these agents during my time as a solicitor, some are good, some are bad

So why not save his time (and possibly money) and recommend a good one you have used.

Thats why I said use one on a "no trace-no fee" basis, so if they no good he don't get charged. Plus its been a while since I used one and most of the ones that come up are not the ones I used for which I do not have the details any longer since I got made redundant.
I am going to live forever, or die trying!
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

Post by Tiamat »

SuperRedMR2 wrote:you could always try a private investigator - i asked my sister if she could help out as she in to do with the law and that is what she recommended.

Thats basically what tracing agents are, just they tend to pay for access to the public databases that most of us are unaware of or have not got the funds to access, they essentially get a licence ot resell the information and can search more of them for far less. Also they tend to be a bit more reliable than private investigators, to be a PI you don't need any qualifications. I have worked as one previously doing company investigations. I was never qualified by any means to do anything out fo the ordinary, it was just common sense.
I am going to live forever, or die trying!
PW@Woodsport

Post by PW@Woodsport »

you could always try a private investigator - i asked my sister if she could help out as she in to do with the law and that is what she recommended.

Many thanks for your help mate, i think i will give Tiamat's suggestion a go though.
System-G

Post by System-G »

Michael, are you sure you want to buy a car off a dodgy bloke?

I know I wouldn't regardless how rare or special it might be.
85 MK1 MR2 Track N/Ail | 99 528i SE Touring | 01 Mandarin VX220
AW11 Forever..!

Post by AW11 Forever..! »

Na Garrick I was just helping Paul out, needed an excuse for people to come forward with his details so I could pass onto Paul. Didn't want to start a thead off with the real facts as to why we needed to track him down.

Someone must have an address for him.
MR2 World Community www.michael-sheavills.co.uk

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”