Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

cantfindausername

Re: Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Post by cantfindausername »

You should now have had payment to secure my place on the Dyno day.

Cheers,
Ant
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
Munnsy

Re: Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Post by Munnsy »

Payment recieved mate :thumleft:
Updated list on page one first thread
cantfindausername

oh, I was talking to a mate last night and if we're struggling for numbers he's happy to bring his civic along for a run if its allowed? :-k
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

im not really sure to be honest,
What does evryone else think??

we have bent the rules for one person, and ideally i want numbers as high as poss, what you guys think??
cantfindausername

Just thought I'd plant the seed cos at the moment the names aren't exactely pouring in. I agree that it should be an MR2 day only. Its only if we need to get the numbers up that he'd be invited. Otherwise he can arange his own day :lol:
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
tubby_mr2

Post by tubby_mr2 »

i think its a good idea for more cars to come gives them a chance to see what wicked little 2's are all about
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

Ok then, well i will check its ok with charlie (not that there will be a problem)
If its ok with everyone else then yeah why not :thumleft:

Need payment from everyone else though to gaurantee the 35 pound charge if above 10 cars :thumleft:
Greddy-Matt

Post by Greddy-Matt »

Any idea what time this will run on till? I'm tempted to shoot up after work if it's still going?
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

it really is dependant on how many cars turn up,

I have just spoken to charlie again, he said as i thought yep any car welcome, however all fwd cars will go last etc.

Do you thihnk its worth opening this up to any car to get a great day out of it?? :-k :thumleft:
RyanRs

Post by RyanRs »

What is the address for surrey rolling road? Also whats the total price? (sorry if this has already been discussed)

Im tempted to bring mine down. see what the 2.2 can do on stock ECU with minimal boost, before i start throwing the big toys on there :P

However, im running without a TPS, would it be ok? im sure the TPS only controls idle validation? i have given it some 1,2,3rd gear WOT pulls with it off and it pulls fine, smooth as silk??
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

hi bud, total price again is dependant on total numbers.
1-10 cars £45

10 cars or more is £35 per car :thumleft:

Heres a link to their site, all details are on there matey :thumleft:
HTH
http://www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk/

dave :mrgreen:

Ive just edited the first post guys, to get the best out of the day and have a little bit of variety in the day, i have invited any car to the power runs, this both gets numbers up and also throws a bit of spice into the day.
Hope your all fine with this guys :thumleft:

Any further probs feel free to mail :mrgreen:
cantfindausername

Fine with me mate.

Ryan, I'd advise you do it. I did a before and this will be my after on the same dyno so will be good to get a direct comparison. :)
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
RyanRs

Post by RyanRs »

yea true. i could do with this so i can see how much my hugemungas 2.2 kicks your piddily little 1998cc 's ass hahah joking.

im sure it will be fine without the TPS on there. ill try to make an adapter for the mr2 tps on the q45 TB , if its done before the RR day then bonus.
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

can i add you on the list then mate??
Also got any family friends who fancy doing a run? :thumleft:
cantfindausername

Good man. Ryan. Be interested to see your before and after too.

I'll have a word with a couple more people too.
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
tarmac terrorist

Post by tarmac terrorist »

would of been up for this so i could see what the cars fueling is like on standard ecu & injectors before i get it mapped ,but ive got to work till 12.30 that day what a xxxx maybe next time :pale:
RyanRs

Post by RyanRs »

Nick, its a month away! cant you book 1/2 day off!!

munnsy.. ill let you know for certain in a weeks time. im 70% sure i will tho. :thumleft:
cantfindausername

How long would it take you to get there after work?

Ryan we'll have to meet up and convoy if I'm not dropping the missus off somewhere before hand.
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
tarmac terrorist

Post by tarmac terrorist »

i would be coming from medway at 12.30 how ever far it is from there an hour or so, i will see if my bro will cover my saturday
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

:thumleft:
Just keep us posted and update the thread accordingly guys :thumleft:

Just want them spaces filled :wink:

Return to “Past Events”