1992 widearch TRD turbo

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

mistertubby2

1992 widearch TRD turbo

Post by mistertubby2 »

Hi folks, I have had a few pm's asking if I am interested in p/exs - yes, possibly for a nice T bar turbo, Rev 3 or 4. Not lowered too much, as the roads around here are not too good!! Thanks for your interest.
p34nut

Re: 1992 widearch TRD turbo

Post by p34nut »

that is a really nice 2 you have there fella you have inspired my new project.....

did you ever come up with a figure as to how much you was looking for her for an outright sale?
mistertubby2

Post by mistertubby2 »

p34nut wrote:that is a really nice 2 you have there fella you have inspired my new project.....

did you ever come up with a figure as to how much you was looking for her for an outright sale?
Hi there i am looking £3995 for it try building one for that, thanks for interest.
zuloop

Post by zuloop »

that is luuurvely

shame im a grand short!
colligreen

Mmmmmmm

Post by colligreen »

Haven't been on IMOC for a while as we sold our tubbies, but seeing this car reminded me why I love them so much, I've seen this car in the flesh and it is BE-A-UTIFUL!!! If we didn't have a baby now I'd be talking nicely to Mr Bank Manager, but as far as I remember it's illegal to strap a baby seat to the roof?? :twisted:

Looks good, sounds good....any chance of a part ex for a baby?? (Only joking!)

Corinna x
mistertubby2

Re: Mmmmmmm

Post by mistertubby2 »

colligreen wrote:Haven't been on IMOC for a while as we sold our tubbies, but seeing this car reminded me why I love them so much, I've seen this car in the flesh and it is BE-A-UTIFUL!!! If we didn't have a baby now I'd be talking nicely to Mr Bank Manager, but as far as I remember it's illegal to strap a baby seat to the roof?? :twisted:

Corinna x

Hi folks,

Help please!
I have been contacted by www.totalmods.co.uk asking if I would like to put my car on their stand at the ISTS show at Easter weekend at Donnington, and be featured on their website. Does anyone know if this is genuine - sorry to be a bit thick, but I haven't heard of them!
Thanks!
mistertubby2

Re: Mmmmmmm

Post by mistertubby2 »

mistertubby2 wrote:
colligreen wrote:Haven't been on IMOC for a while as we sold our tubbies, but seeing this car reminded me why I love them so much, I've seen this car in the flesh and it is BE-A-UTIFUL!!! If we didn't have a baby now I'd be talking nicely to Mr Bank Manager, but as far as I remember it's illegal to strap a baby seat to the roof?? :twisted:

Corinna x

Hi folks,

Help please!
I have been contacted by www.totalmods.co.uk asking if I would like to put my car on their stand at the ISTS show at Easter weekend at Donnington, and be featured on their website. Does anyone know if this is genuine - sorry to be a bit thick, but I haven't heard of them!
Thanks!

What - nobody heard of them? I haven't had any answers! Thanks!
lehem

Post by lehem »

I've never heard of them, BUT we had the same thing when we were selling ours, asking to join various forums, show with them at shows etc.
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Too cheap thats a bargain!
Steve Flynn

Post by Steve Flynn »

I have seen this car in the flesh and the only way to desribe it is "Stunning". If little nipper wasn't here that car would be on my drive right now. I have a scooby wagon now for practicality but god I miss my tubby :cry:
Is there a way of getting a car seat fitted between the seats?
Kongaroo

Post by Kongaroo »

If you don't mind me asking - is there any particular reason why you are looking to sell this widebody in favour of a rev 3/4 tubby?
mistertubby2

widearch

Post by mistertubby2 »

Kongaroo wrote:If you don't mind me asking - is there any particular reason why you are looking to sell this widebody in favour of a rev 3/4 tubby?
Hi i thought it might be a way someone could get the widearch without spending too much cash ,hopefllley someone will buy her with out px as i have no need for a mr at the moment and would probably sell it at the end of the summer chears .
mistertubby2

Re: widearch

Post by mistertubby2 »

mistertubby2 wrote:
Kongaroo wrote:If you don't mind me asking - is there any particular reason why you are looking to sell this widebody in favour of a rev 3/4 tubby?
Hi i thought it might be a way someone could get the widearch without spending too much cash ,hopefllley someone will buy her with out px as i have no need for a mr at the moment and would probably sell it at the end of the summer chears .
CAR IS NOW SOLD

Return to “MR2s for Sale”